The MassMutual Worksite business has achieved success in recent years distributing our Voluntary and Executive Group products through multi-channel distribution relationships. To further this success, we must evolve our strategy to reach more advisors and customers to aggressively grow top line sales.
MassMutual is looking for a highly skilled and adaptable professional to lead the strategy and planning function for Worksite. This role will play an integral role in managing the execution of our refreshed strategy and assist in annually aligning and rebuilding our strategy and vision.
- Help build, monitor and manage the strategy and execution plan for WORKSITE
- Track progress towards goals, including developing additional meaningful metrics, reporting and dashboards to inform how leadership team prioritizes and measures success of initiatives
- Develop and manage daily and other periodic key performance dashboards and sales reports
- Partner with Head of WORKSITE and the senior leadership team on weekly, quarterly and annual responsibilities and meetings, including leadership team meetings and off-sites, etc.
- Manage and help develop annual operating budget for WORKSITE and interface with corporate finance partners
- Identify opportunities to leverage strengths of the organization and improve processes
- Partner closely across the organization to ensure collaboration and connections are made across projects, priorities and functions
- Build and lead small team of individuals supporting strategic planning, who are responsible for reporting analytics, channel reporting, business readiness, project management
- Understand industry competitive landscape to act as a strategic thought partner to the WORKSITE team
- Engage and inspire others to build a culture of innovation, inclusion and diverse thought leadership
- Other assignments as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 10+ years of business/HR/finance/strategy experience with Group/Voluntary Experience as a plus
- High-level thinker and problem solver with superior communication and organizational skills.
- Strong project management skills
- Must be collaborative partner within the WORKSITE team and internal/external business partners with ability to build relationships across diverse stakeholder and constituent groups
- Expert at juggling multiple priorities through strong project-management skills, leadership and collaboration
- Ability to prioritize complex and competing demands while flexing and adapting to evolving environment
- Innovative, strategic, conceptual thinker
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Track record of effectively leading through a matrix structure
- Demonstrated decisive decision making
- Experience with taking complex data and developing the story in a PowerPoint deck
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship