- The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) function is responsible for strategic and operational management of the technology environment supporting Citi’s Global Consumer Technology (GCB) function. Key responsibilities of the CTO include: enterprise architecture governance; technology innovation, strategy and roadmap development; software development technology, process and design standards; performance engineering and testing; development operations (devops) strategy and execution; operational management and optimization of infrastructure in conjunction with CTI; and production management of GCB’s global application portfolio.
- The Business Management Workforce Management Analystwill report to the CTO Head of Business, Demand and Project Management and work in conjunction with business partners, control organizations and the CTO leadership team to execute CTO’s strategic priorities, ensure a high standard of operational governance is in place and lead the agenda for Workforce Management across CTO. The Business Management Workforce Management Analystwill be the custodian of the CTO operating model, organization structure and location strategy, set and govern attainment of all workforce related KPI’s, ensure compliance with all human resources guidelines, approval protocols for hiring and on-boarding direct staff and non-employees. The Business Management Workforce Management Analystwill maintain forecasts of staffing globally and facilitate space planning with CRS.
- Custodian of the CTO operating model and organization structure, with responsibility for ensuring alignment, clarity and global consistency of roles/responsibilities; clearly defined and measures KPI’s and continuous improvement in operational policies and processes to enable efficient and effective execution of the CTO’s charter.
- Implementation of a high standard of governance across all workforce dimensions of performance required to achieve GCB business objectives and the objectives of the CTO function; ensuring a coordinated and consistently high standard of governance globally, regionally and within each CTO function.
- Leadership of core deliverables including, workforce strategy, location strategy, and operational forecasting and ad-hoc data analysis.
- Primary contact for one or more CTO leadership team members for all Business Management Services across workforce, finance, governance and executive support.
- Engagement of key stakeholders in conjunction with the Regional CIO/CTO’s to ensure alignment, clarity and support of business priorities, proactive escalation on matters related to workforce management, location strategy, resource allocation, and/or workforce issues and risks.
- Recruitment and development of high performing talent; development of a learning environment; demonstrating teamwork, respect and collaboration across the CTO function and with GCT, CTI, CATE and other partner organizations and fostering a culture of innovation, commercial savvy, dependability, pragmatism and excellence.
- 5+ years in senior technology/engineering leadership roles within financial services or a related industry.
- Strong executive-level communication skills; both in writing and verbally.
- Demonstrated ability to work with broad range of functional teams and executives. Commercially savvy and experienced in formulating and executing innovative commercial arrangements for products and/or services.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and proven ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels within an organization.
- Ability to take assignment from Sr. directors and work independently to frame material and/or manage resolution
- Strong attention to detail will assist in data quality control and documentation consistency
- Ability to drive resolving business issues and implementing solutions in areas that include organizational effectiveness /development, strategic planning, or process improvement
- Self-directed, motivated and managed; ability to deal with imperfect information, decision and drive to successful conclusions.
- Comfortable working in fast paced environment and ability to handle constant pressure, juggle multiple demands.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and forming logical actions as result
- Demonstrated ability to work across organizational boundaries.
- Excellent relationship management skills with business units.
The successful candidatewill posses the following leadership/personal qualities:
- Be creative, energetic and passionate, driven by the desire to achieve a world-class standard of performance and exceptional customer experience.
- Be an intelligent risk taker, someone who challenges the status quo, operates across boundaries and seeks win-win outcomes.
- Possess uncompromising ethics, unwavering integrity and the confidence and conviction to live and uphold the values of Citi.
- Be decisive and balanced in decision making; balancing strategic vs. tactical and risk vs. cost vs. speed to arrive at pragmatic and sustainable solutions.
- Span boundaries to draw into Citi the best possible insight, experience and technology capability from current and potential partner organizations.
- Be disciplined in execution; retaining tight governance over multiple dimensions of performance; ensuring commitments are understood and met.
- Be an outstanding leader of people able to create a compelling vision and deeply engage, inspire and motivate people to achieve beyond their own expectations.