As Head of User Acquisition, you will be responsible for developing and overseeing implementation of the strategy for paid media channels across multiple brands (ie. Facebook, Google Ads, Shopify Ads, etc).
You will bring a balance of analytical, creative, and strategic thinking to define a marketing strategy, execute and analyze impactful campaigns, and identify new avenues for effective customer acquisition.
You’ll lead the marketing performance of the company and be actively involved in company goal-setting and strategic planning. This role reports directly to the COO of Become.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests to lower CAC and increase conversions.
- Own global business metrics hit and exceed user acquisition targets with an eye toward cost-efficient growth and improving LTV:CAC.
- Leverage performance marketing analytics to evaluate the end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points and identify opportunities for growth.
- Create a culture of excellence and a clear system for understanding business priorities, aligning to them, and being accountable for delivering results.
- Establish quarterly OKRs for all paid channels and ensure that the team has a robust strategy in place to deliver upon.
- Oversee all paid acquisition activities, including identifying new sources of acquisition, researching new media areas, and applying revolutionary creatives and messaging to increase spending efficiency.
- Transform user data into personalized, contextual, real-time insights to power customer interactions and acquisition flows.
- Own monthly spend, set annual and quarterly KPIs for the team, and also track results on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to provide insight into sales/revenue targets.
- Build strategic and trusted relationships across the organization, particularly with Content, Product& Design, Business Operations, Finance.
- 4+ years of online marketing experience managing and optimizing large-scale campaigns for User Acquisition across multiple channels (FB, Twitter, Reddit, Snapchat, Search, Display etc).
- Extensive knowledge of key marketing metrics such as LTV/CAC and an understanding of how to optimize these metrics through marketing activities
- Experience in developing strategic and operational growth marketing plans, including goals and objectives, resources, management and budget allocation across the performance marketing mix, including paid social, search, display, shopping ads, affiliates, etc.
- An analytical skill set with a statistical understanding of the basis of A/B testing, and experience with Google Analytics, Ads Manager (FB/Google), optimization software, etc.
- A successful track record of building and executing growth strategies with high budgets for start-up and/or hyper-growth consumer products.
- In-depth knowledge of the technology, processes and analytical tools involved in running high-spend paid campaigns.
- Proven track record of assuming ownership, moving quickly to implement ideas, and delivering results in a fast-paced online environment.
- Exceptional communication, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Resourceful, optimistic, tenacious, confident, and full of energy.
- Self-starter, forward-thinking, innovative, and agile. Comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility, and driving continuous improvement.
- Ambitious and results-driven with a bias to action. You have a can-do-more approach, a passion to make an impact and exceed your goals.
- A passion for Marketing. Up-to-date on the industry, digital platforms, and changes as they happen.
- Previous experience managing people an advantage.
- English at a high or mother-tongue level.