Job Position Summary Description:
Global Enterprise and Public Sector (GEPS) is the sales organization in Nokia’s Customer Operations organization accountable for global sales in the Transportation, Energy, Public Sector and Technical Extra Large Enterprise (including Webscale) market segments. These are the “non-telco” segments where Nokia expects to expand sales and grow in line with the new strategy announced by Nokia CEO.
GEPS is organized in 7 Market Units, mapped to the 7 CO Markets, coordinating Customer Business Teams (CBTs) and Customer Teams (CTs) who are in charge of managing and developing the GEPS target accounts in the given segments and geographies. Also, a global Segment organization ensures effective segment strategies, go to market plans and sales programs targeting growth in the different verticals.
Key Responsibilities / Functions:
- Define and manage the geographical Customer Team structure for the NAM Transportation market
- In cooperation with the Segment Leaders, plan the segment coverage in the market and ensure the related sales HC staffing
- Manage the customer relationship with the support of the segment leader
- Manage the GTM governance, focusing on key deals to maximize Nokia sales
- Manage the end to end sales process including opportunity management, decision reviews (e.g., LOA), commercial negotiations, etc. in cooperation with the pre-sales and support organizations
- Ensure Nokia overall performance as well as customer satisfaction
Required Qualifications: (Education, Technical Skills/Knowledge)
- Bachelors or Master degree in engineering, telecommunications, business or related field
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in account management, portfolios, solutions and services sales in the Energy / telecommunication industry.
- In-depth expertise in selling/marketing and system solutions knowledge
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales targets within the assigned territories
- Proficiency in CRM tools (CRM / Salesforces.com) for pipeline / funnel management and MS tools (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Enthusiasm in keeping abreast of technological and market trend as well as competitive intelligence
- Ability to identify and engage with all key stakeholders
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams effectively
- Ability to perform under pressure