Head of Talent Acquisition
HR - Recruiting - Legal Seattle, Washington
A privately held company founded in 2007, ExtraHop is the provider of a cutting-edge platform for wire data analytics. Customers who need to know what is going on in their datacenter, application, network, infrastructure, or private or public cloud turn to us. With ExtraHop, it's not just big data, it's smart data.
Redefine Yourself at ExtraHop
As the leader of our skilled recruiting team, you'll be charged with driving one of the biggest areas of growth for ExtraHop, and the best part, our people! This role will interact with all areas of the ExtraHop global organization, This is a perfect role for someone who wants to be part of a dynamic company that is focused on dramatically expanding our awesome team.
At ExtraHop, you’ll find an outlet for your drive, enthusiasm, and creative skills as you develop lasting relationships with candidates, hiring managers and the team. Comfortable with numbers, you’ll draw insights from data to make our hiring process smarter, more efficient, and more fun.
Make an Impact
- Lead, coach and develop the recruiting team to ensure the very best talent is hired
- Consultatively partner with hiring managers and HR to anticipate future hiring needs and lead team toproactively build a steady pipeline of talent and fill open positions in assigned areas with qualified candidates within specified timeframes.
- Build and maintain knowledge of competitive target companies, keep abreast of industry changes and trends.
- Build and continuously evolve talent acquisition strategies in both the U.S. and abroad to meet the long-termand short-term business growth objectives of the business, and customize the strategy to suit the needs of the various business units and geographic locations
- Remain up-to-date on recruiting best practices, identify mission critical KPI’s, collect relevant data, develop dashboards, analyze trends and metrics to understand business and environmental trends that allow for continues the evolution of highly relevant recruiting strategies and programs.
- Drive the focus on candidate experience to ensure that candidates are treated with the highest standards of integrity and professionalism
- Partner with HR to scale and enhance the recruiting organization’s effectiveness, processes, and metrics todeliver on growth goals for the organization
- Partner with marketing and senior leaders take an active role in developing and executing on employer brand initiatives
- Act as a company and brand ambassador at internal and external recruiting events.
- Participate in job fairs, presentations and other public relation events for recruiting purposes and regularly contribute to our social-media brand in the tech talent community through sites such as LinkedIn and Twitter
- Identify and initiate an event plan to drive potential candidates to the office and promote the company as an active participant in the tech community. Oversee planning, execution and report on effectiveness measurement of all recruiting events
- Develop and deliver ExtraHop Recruiting training to the recruiting team and hiring managers to hire the best talent, maintain and grow relationships with hiring managers in order to understand their hiring needs
- Oversee our university recruitment program, foster relationships with students, key professors, and schools to build awareness
- Drive the redesign of the career page on our website and recruitment collateral and booth designs that align with corporate branding
Tell Us About You
Do you have what it takes to hit the ground running as ExtraHop’s Director of Talent Acquisition? We’d like to hear how you would be a great fit as we look for a candidate with the following experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years’ work experience as a recruiting manager in a start-up or fast-paced, analytics-driven, technical business environment
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills, and build strong, productive relationships
- Track record of solving complex problems and making a significant impact
- Experience closing executive candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages
- Proven organizational skills with high attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and succeed in an environment with competing demands and changing needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills