Age of Learning is poised for continued growth and success, and we are seeking a Head of Talent Acquisition to lead the development and execution of a global talent acquisition strategy that aligns with the company’s growth goals. This leader will bring rigor and operational excellence to the talent function, to enable successful growth as the company continues to scale. Building out multi-pronged recruiting strategies, talent channels, metrics, and data-driven recruiting operations, along with scaling the team, are top-of-list priorities for this leader to address. This person will be a strategic, fast-paced, and hard-charging yet affable leader who has significant experience with talent acquisition and building a team and reputation through followership. They will work to unify a growing talent team, one that will be charged with the mission of strengthening an inclusive, powerful talent brand and helping to build the best place to work recognition.
The ideal candidate will:
- Review and build upon the current strategy and processes for the end-to-end talent acquisition lifecycle that allows the company to scale.
- Develop close partnerships with the business and influence stakeholders at all levels, to align talent strategy with global growth and business objectives.
- Enhance, develop, and mentor world-class Talent Acquisition team of the future while guiding and contributing to full-cycle recruiting as needed.
- Partner and collaborate with business partners and HR Leadership to understand and define talent needs. Proactively manage the talent agenda and establish proactive workforce plans and timely project-based recruiting capabilities.
- Succeed in recruiting, hiring, and retaining top talent across all functions within the company.
- Experience executing recruiting programs geared towards building diverse talent pools in support of Age of Learning's overall DE&I strategy.
- Maintain targeted talent pipelines by ensuring accountability for cultivating & building relationships with strong and diverse prospective hires.
- Drive the strategy, creation, and execution of a world-class employer talent brand that results in hiring top talent.
- Establish operational excellence including assessing and upgrading systems and processes to leverage technology and predictive analytics towards greater efficiency and overall recruiting operations best practices (ATS, talent marketplace, workforce planning, capacity management, funnel metrics, objective assessments).
- Build, develop, and right-size an agile and nimble TA team of the future.
- Manage stakeholders at all levels notably the C Suite for recruitment planning, status updates, and management.
- Implement best-in-class processes and methodologies that help the organization grow and scale effectively and efficiently.
- Refine and manage a consistent recruiting, interviewing, and hiring process to support a positive candidate experience.
- Lead and be accountable for all pipeline programs and productivity. Track and measure KPIs to drive increased ROI for the function.
- Establish proactive workforce plans and timely project-based recruiting capabilities.
- Improve tools and strategies to convert top talent. Must be strong in activation, assessment, selling, and closing talent across roles.
- Be an exceptional coach and mentor to the recruiting team when it comes to sales, assessment, and negotiation.
Pivotal Expertise and Experience:
- Talent Acquisition and Leadership: 7-10 years of business and talent acquisition leadership, with growing levels of responsibility and achievement, particularly focused in high growth, technology organizations. Have built, developed, and served as an inspiring leader to various teams throughout their career.
- Data & Operational Excellence: Brings experience leveraging technology and analytics for greater recruiting efficiency and best practices (workforce planning, capacity management, funnel metrics, assessment), as well as with the performance management of a recruiting organization.
- High Growth Environment: Experience working in a global, complex, high growth, B2C organization environment preferred. Has proven to thrive in fast-paced, hard-charging environments. The successful candidate is both hands-on and strategic, with strong credentials scaling across the globe and successfully aligning talent acquisition strategies with high growth business objectives.
- Strong Business and Financial Acumen: An understanding of the business and the ability to anticipate the impact of talent on the future success of the company. Demonstrated balance of IQ and EQ as a thought leader and collaborator among a senior team.