The Head of Talent Acquisition is responsible for crafting our global strategy to attract top talent in the market and execution of our recruiting engine. As a Leader, you will develop and execute recruiting strategies and programs that identify Acquia as an employment destination of choice, support Acquia’s continued global expansion in our current regions and developing markets and expand our brand messaging to support Acquia’s leadership position in the DXP. This position sits on the Talent Leadership team and is a direct report to the Chief People Officer.
- Create innovative recruiting strategies that use a variety of traditional and non-traditional sourcing to attract high performing professionals to Acquia across all departments.
- Lead our diversity recruiting strategy - creating and executing innovative, and cutting edge initiatives to ensure a diverse global workforce. You will drive a deeper understanding and knowledge of diversity and inclusion attraction and selection through best practices around employee education, strategic partnerships, and diverse talent pipeline development.
- Partner with Acquia’s Leadership on staffing plans and recruitment strategies. Provide superior level of customer service and support to internal clients. Identify, recruit, screen, interview and recommend talented prospective associates for employment.
- Create and manage various recruitment programs such as Employee Referral Programs, Internal Mobility, Campus/University, etc. Ensure all positions are posted internally and externally ensuring advertising with vendors is in compliance with federal & state guidelines and company policies.
- Responsible for building Acquia’s employment brand by increasing our global presence. Establish relationships with corporate and academic alumni programs, networking organizations and career fairs in order to ensure a strategic pipeline of qualified and talented associates.
- Execute a structured interview process to ensure Acquia’s is selecting the right talent to achieve its business goals and delivering the very best Acquia experience to our candidates.
- Manage employment agencies and search firms when needed, including negotiating and controlling employment-related fees.
- Partner with the Talent Operations team to analyze, prepare and present accurate staffing-related statistics and data including time to fill, sourcing, pipelines, projections, etc.
- Maintain up to date job descriptions and salary ranges for all positions while partnering with Human Resources to ensure compliance and consistency.
- Manage a global team of both full time and contract Recruiters.
- Manage and oversee department headcount and expense budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, related field or equivalent experience
- 10 plus years’ experience in recruiting; preference supporting enterprise software
- 5 plus years managing a global recruiting function with emphasis on R&D and Go-To-Market growth initiatives
- Ability to balance multiple searches, across multi disciplines and levels
- Demonstrated track record in creative and cost-effective recruiting, with a track record of hiring outstanding talent
- Strong organizational skills with proven track record to effectively plan and coordinate programs to achieve business objectives
- Strong knowledge of and experience within a fast-paced, high volume recruiting environment.
- Experience with scaling/dynamic organizations