The Strategy & Planning Lead has overall responsibility for the operational effectiveness of the Insurance Operations leadership team and will lead the team in areas of strategy planning & execution, organizational communications and engagement. This highly visible role will also provide counsel to and serve as a resource for senior leadership relative to various initiatives. programs and strategies designed to help achieve the organization's agenda for change.
* Drive strategic planning process, track progress against plan, report on progress through Operations Business Review Meetings, etc.
* Ensure alignment of IT Strategic and Tactical Project Portfolios with business strategy while ensuring all reporting/communication obligations are reflected accurately, timely and shared with the appropriate audiences. Coordinate monthly project portfolio review/updates.
* Serve as first point of contact for initiatives involving Insurance Operations. Set priority, make decisions, triage work, etc.
* Partner with leaders to identify both short and long-term engagement opportunities. Assist with developing and executing on activities to drive improvement.
* Work with Continuous Improvement Liaison to determine huddle structure and content, and prioritize large scale problem solving and value stream work.
* Execute communications as a shared service for all departments and coordinate with Corporate Communications on executive level communications.
* Develop and execute communication and meeting cadence for leadership team. Manage agendas for Business Review Meetings, ad hoc meetings, offsite strategy meetings, etc. ensuring accuracy and appropriate flow of all materials. Facilitate all senior leadership meetings by planning agendas, previewing and critiquing presentations and reports, and driving outcomes and plans
* Partner with HR Business Partner to identify team strengths and opportunities, create and execute on talent agenda, and ensure alignment with corporate D&I objectives.