About the job
As Head of Strategy Planning and Analysis, you'll play a central role in supporting execution and strategy of our product area staffing teams. In this role you will draw insights from analytics that will influence our product areas talent acquisition strategy, business operations and organizational construct.
- Identify priority areas of concern/opportunity proactively and create, develop and implement strategic solutions and tactical action plans to address complex staffing operations challenges.
- Serve as a key thought leader for staffing leaders and their clients regularly by assessing key performance metrics, progress tracking and facilitating issue/opportunity identification related to talent acquisition effectiveness.
- Determine optimal resource allocation and drive ongoing headcount management to ensure Staffing resources are allocated and aligned to optimize productivity and fungibility.
- Determine appropriate recruiter and sourcer hiring metrics and track results for performance management.
- Leverage client-facing skills with a flexible communication style and the ability to communicate complex concepts and analytics in a structured manner. Work closely with Staffing leadership team, business executives, HR partners and Finance to ensure that the staffing organization is able to support business growth.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance or other fields that use quantitative analysis, or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of experience working across a combination of management consulting (e.g. strategy, operations focused), business analysis, operations management and project management.
- 4 years of people management experience.
- MBA degree or similar advanced degree.
- Experience using quantitative and/or qualitative approaches to generate insights and translating insights into operational actions that yield positive impact.
- Experience using data visualization (e.g., tables, charts, graphs) to represent analyses to an executive audience.
- Experience in staffing and/or operations environments and a track record of leading high performing teams.
- Experience gaining trust, influencing, and participating in deeply complex strategy discussions with multiple levels in an organization.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and develop multifaceted relationships that span across organizations and holistically solve key organizational challenges.