As a passionate blockchain fan and user advocate, you will build and run the Solutions Engineering team at Chainlink. In this role, you will be a key partner to Heads of Sales, Customer Success, and Head of Integrations and will shape how our customers use Chainlink’s services.
We are looking for a motivated and ambitious technical leader to join us in a new role where you will take responsibility for our Solutions teams. Our ideal candidate is a dedicated, highly experienced, technical leader who will motivate, mentor, and coach both teams.
- Take management responsibility for our Solutions team
- Be responsible for hiring, motivating, mentoring and coaching both teams to success
- Solve customer technical problems associated with the rollout of Chainlink services
- Quickly understand a client’s complex ecosystems to determine how best Chainlink technology solutions can benefit them
- Develop deep functional product expertise of Chainlink
- Collaborate with global heads of departments and Engineering teams in order to establish streamlined internal processes, and achieve efficiency in customer onboarding procedures
- Communicate customer needs and product feedback to Chainlink leadership
- Articulate and unite cross-functional stakeholders behind a clear and compelling vision for Solution Engineering
- Define and own your team's processes
- Experience shaping the practice of Solution Engineering at a previous (preferably blockchain related or startup) company
- Working experience, or strong knowledge of, the blockchain ecosystem
- Ability to establish trust with users and ability to influence key decision makers in the sales cycle
- Hands on experience with middleware, integration architecture patterns, web services technologies, and APIs
- Experience in any of the following is a plus: Golang, Rust, JS, Ruby, Python, C++, C, or Solidity
- Experience building and delivering Proofs of Concept (PoCs) and responding to functional and technical elements of proposals independently and effectively
- Proven hands-on experience building and deploying solutions to customers
- Strong prioritization and project management skills, understanding of business impact for various solutions
- Proven ability to build and run a productive and engaged team
- A proven track record in building custom solutions that demonstrates strong problem solving & decision making.