This role is highly visible and will interface regularly senior leadership.
- Manage campaignbudgets, channels and expenditures to meet efficiency targets.
- Drive A/B and multivariate testing programs to continually improve ad copy and creative, landing pages, bidding strategies, etc.
- Analyze performance, and develop and drive appropriate action plans based on conclusions.
- Test new marketing channels and ad products including own the process from tracking and technical integration to trafficking campaigns, optimizing and determining success
- Partner with analytics to improve reporting capabilities/marketing dashboards and develop understanding of related metrics (e.g. LTV, new/repeat mix, etc.)
- Work with design team to develop marketing units, display ads and other creative needed to supportcampaigns. Gather insights on asset performance to inform best practices.
- Build effective working relationships with agencies and vendors and provide direction in executing campaigns.
- Drive continued innovation and best practice implementation, regularly sharing knowledge with the marketing team and Minted executives.
- Clearly communicate results to executives and other marketing team members - this means succinctly articulating the drivers of over/underperformance.
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree with 5-7 years of work experience in digital marketing with proven success in driving new customers on Facebook, Google.
- 2+ years managing a team
- Clear communication is a must. You must be able to think big picture and communicate with executives that are not steeped in channel knowledge and jargon.
- Experience in other areas of marketing (eg: product marketing) or strategy is a big plus.
- Excellent analytical and data skill who enjoys digging deeply into data and building Excel models; experience with SQL is a plus
- Perfectionist who is extremely detail-oriented and has a passion for being well-organized
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Fast learner and natural collaborator with excellent listening skills
- Ownership mindset with outstanding follow-up, follow-through, and time management skills