Head of Sales & Marketing
The FlexPro Group is seeking an experienced Head of Sales and Marketing to join our team!
This position will support and assists the Executive management leadership team in developing and executing all sales and marketing strategies, programs and projects. This person will also recommend changes to current and future service models based on strategic business opportunities, market research and trends. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career and play a critical role in the development and execution of FlexPro’s sales and digitalmarketing growth.
The Sales and Marketing team member will be a part of the leadership counsel and will report directly to the COO. They will be responsible for all of FlexPro’s sales and marketing activities. Must reside within driving distance of corporate office in Plymouth Meeting, PA and able to commute to office on a weekly basis
- Build key relationships with influencers, groups and strategic partners throughout the market accordance to FlexPro’s direction and become the face of FlexPro
- Must have proven salesexperience in the Life Sciences industry (Pharma, Medical Device or Consumer)
- Plan, direct and execute strategic sales direction to maximize sustainable revue and profit growth
- Responsible for maximizing the potential sales volume of all segments of the life sciences industry
- Provide detailed and accurate salesforecasting, process improvement and marketing functions as needed
- Entrepreneurial spirit to help us grow our initiatives and company
- Develops, reviews, updates the category and brand strategies for the target markets
- Balances the strategy and day to day activities to win in the different markets.
- Develops and maintains in-depth service delivery knowledge, market research and market trends
- Works with other areas of the organization on cross functional teams to facilitate business solutions on assigned projects.
- Ability to build a market intelligence network in target markets to analyze and monitor the activity of our services and competitors
- Actively participates in Sales and Marketing Operations’ forecast meetings
- Responsible for defining the annual targets for the FlexPro business
- Define and implement strategic marketing plans for business market growth
- Lead the sales and marketing team by coaching and developing the talent base
- Co-develop with the CFO/COO and implement the marketing strategy
- Propose and achieve the yearly budgeted results in terms of volume, price, margin, and deliverable services
- Be the key contact person and ambassador of FlexPro, building and maintaining a high-level personal relationship network within the industry and with the organization’s client base
- Solid experience in social media
- Produce and present the monthly reports on business results, including market information and developments
- Manage CRM and sales opportunity list through Pipedrive
- Perform a variety of target marketing-related tasks to support FlexPro’s growth goals (including event coordination)
- Generate brand excitement - have a constant enthusiastic attitude and a "be the brand" mindset
- Responsible for product drops to key relationships, strategic partners, local influencers, etc
- Track and report program results for key strategic initiatives
- Establish quarterly KPIs and benchmarks based on performance and departmental goals, reporting results to key stakeholders on a weekly and monthly basis
- Create marketingcampaigns in coordination with senior brand manager to drive strategy.
- Develop and maintain consumer database while executing communication campaigns talking to multiple audiences.
- Liaise between sales force and graphic design to deliver impactful selling materials and digital content on strategy.
- Conduct quarterly e-commerce marketplace audits
- Assist in sales meeting/training development and delivery.
- Analyzes and monitors the activity of competitors
Proven experience as business development manager in a business-to-business environment with demonstrated successful achievements
- At least 10years of sales and marketingexperience with a minimum of 2years of consulting in the Life Science, medical device or Consumer Goods Industry
- Pragmatic entrepreneur and able to build and maintain relations on different levels, both internally and externally
- Possess strong drive for results, customer focus and are ambitious
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Availability to travel domestically up to 15%
- Ability to lift 50 lbs., load, set up, execute and tear down promotional items
- Provide brand and product messaging to consumers and encourage trial
- Aptitude to work independently with minimal direction and collaboratively within a team.
- Experience in ecommerce and demonstrated understanding of KPIs.
- Demonstrated strong business and financial acumen.
- Solid experience in Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Knowledge of current best practices and new strategies for digital and lead generation marketing
- Experience managing budgets and hitting monthly goals and spend, revenue and key performance metrics
- Minimum of 2years of experience using Salesforce, Pipedrive or othersales and Marketing CRM
- Account based model for lead progression is preferred
- A creative thinker with proven ability to effectively execute integrated and streamlined marketing programs
- Ability to collaborate, build relationships, and drive results across teams and at all levels of an organization
- A multi-tasker that can handle a multitude of different responsibilities at one time
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degreerequired. Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, and or Communication is a plus
- Clear and concise communicator – verbal and written
- Able to work independently, prioritize
- Have the ability to deal with a wide range of people in large crowds
- Able to quickly build relationships with store personnel, influencers and consumers
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office and Outlook programs, WordPress, google analytics, Constant Contact, strong email communication skills and experience with internet research and marketing programs such as MailChimp
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.