Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Managing Director, Head of Sales to join our KPMG Spectrum practice.
- Bring focus, energy, and go-to-market skills to help our firm win more business, close cycle times, and improve our overall win rate
- Build, grow, and lead a sales team capable of delivering on our very aggressive growth objectives servicing multiple industries
- Coordinate relationship building activities with appropriate partners, engagement managers, subject-matter professionals, and other KPMG personnel on the engagement team(s) in an effort to help determine they are well advised on important matters
- Engage in Account Management, including Account planning, Client procurement, Meeting follow-up, Pipeline development, Opportunity pursuit, Contract negotiation, Risk management, Proposal and Statement of Work (SOW) development, and Revenue attainment. Drive or participate in internal organizational initiatives and create best practices for team processes
- Build plans to market and sell products and services to predictably meet and exceed targets
- Ten years of progressively responsible management experience in software product management or equivalent industry
- Bachelor? degree in Business Administration or related field; MBA preferred
- Strong client relationship, innovative problem-solving skills, and SaaS Business Intelligence experience
- Specialist in product development, marketing, and selling of advisor facing technology products/services with either a broker/dealer or software company (understanding the economic, business and competitive aspects of the advisor market is essential)
- Strong domain experience in SaaS platforms for lead, CRM, and call center management
- Industry experience in Financial Services, Healthcare, or Energy a plus
Requisition #: 29097