Head of Risk
• The Head of Risk is responsible for developing and administrating an effective risk management cycle, to identify measure, evaluate, respond, monitor and report on risks on an on-going basis.
• Will develop TPA Risk Policy and Methodology in line with risk appetite
• Oversee the Operations Risk Team including key risk management activities such as: Operations riskreporting and error resolution, Risk and Controls Self Assessments, risk assessments, etc
• Ensure delivery of management information and advice to stakeholders giving a view of the enterprise risks and control environment.
• Engage and support for risk-based decision making and assurance
• Ownership of the Information Security policy providing oversight on all information security related matters including continuity of business and disaster recovery.
This is a senior strategic role and the ideal profile for this role is someone with :
• Experience and a strong understanding of insurance regulation, conduct of business and a detailed knowledge of policies and procedures for risk management and internal controls
• Experience of deploying the Operations Audit and Information Security framework at
• Strong Leadership and management ability.