We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, Y Combinator, and Battery Ventures. We partner with 220+ global companies like Lyft, SoFi, Pixar, Gusto, Okta, and Udemy that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $170 million in less than two years with a valuation of $1.17 billion, making Modern Health the fastest entirely female-founded company in the U.S. to reach unicorn status. We are looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission.
In 2020 we tripled our employee headcount, doubled our customer base and grew our revenue 10x. As a hyper-growth company we have maintained our people-first culture winning awards including Fortune’s Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2021 and maintaining an employee retention rate of 99.97% and an overall Glassdoor rating of 4.9 out of 5.
An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!
As a Head of Revenue Productivity and Deal Desk, In this role, you will enable cross-functional deal execution, optimize revenue growth and cash flow, mitigate risk and lead a world-class deal desk team. You will work closely with senior leadership across the organization (Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Legal, Finance) and directly interface with account executives and customers to creatively problem solve and align on mutually beneficial outcomes. We are looking for a leader with uncanny attention to detail and a strong executive presence required to influence senior leadership.
We’re committed to the health and safety of the community, so our team is currently working remotely and will continue to do so for the near term. Permanently remote opportunities are specifically indicated.
What You’ll Do-
- Be the sales productivity go to person, using processes, systems, and policies to increase per-rep productivity by reducing non-client time for AEs and CSMs, and increasing deal velocity
- Build the Deal Desk across the client journey - from RFP to close and post-sale
- Own RF(X) Process and Loopio (or another RFP tool) application, including working with the subject matter experts to continually update the content library
- Lead process improvement projects, including coordination with cross-functional teams.
- Own and develop Sales and CS process and policy
- Automate and improve pricing and contracting steps
- Partner with Enablement while coordinating with cross-functional teams to ensure the content is current.
- Maintain excellent, detailed documentation over the Deal Desk approval and deal structuring process
- Support finance during quarter reviews, close and annual audit
- Become a trusted advisor with revenue teams (Sales, CS, Partnerships) collaborating on deal terms often while taking the lead on complex, enterprise deal terms
- Work as a liaison between multiple groups, such as sales, product, customer success, and finance, to help facilitate the deal process
- Collaborate and share best practices across geographies/regions
- Help build
Who You Are-
- 8+ years of experience in a deal desk, contracts or sales / revenue operations
- 2+ years of experience in management consulting
- Experience in B2B large enterprise sales motion. Bonus points if this was in in healthcare/benefits space
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance technical field. MBA a plus
- Designed sales policies and designed self-reinforcing feedback systems to enforce those policies
- Strong business and commercial acumen, with experience in problem-solving and analysis, while proactively solving complex and diverse business problems (commercial, operational, financial)
- Experience with Q2C systems such as Salesforce, CPQ,
- Experience with Salesforce and Netsuite
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, Google Sheets, Google Docs & Google Slides
- Ability to be flexible with changing priorities
- Flexible to work extended hours during peak periods (quarter-end), with the flexibility to take those days “back” during non-peak periods (e.g. 2nd half of the first month in a quarter)