About the Role
The Revenue Operations team at Highspot is at the intersection of Marketing, Account Development, Sales, Services, Finance, and Legal. The team is a center of excellence responsible for the overall productivity and efficiency of the go-to-market organization.
We are looking for a senior strategic leader to scale our Revenue Operations team through our company’s growth. This person is a high-energy, high-impact operations leader with a passion for leveraging people, data, and technology to drive revenue growth. As a member of the Executive Leadership team, this person will have a major impact on business decisions and initiatives.
The Vice President of Revenue Operations will define a best-in-class operations strategy to support a scaling global GTM organization. This person will manage processes, tools and technology, reporting, and compensation – driving change management to execute our business and GTM strategy.
Reporting to the Vice President of Revenue Strategy, this role will partner closely with the company’s executives across all global GTM teams and foster close working relationships with stakeholders to ensure the go-to-market organization’s efficient operation and success.
What You Will Do
GTM Planning & Strategy
- Partner with Executive Leadership to develop and execute the GTM strategy.
- Drive effective change management across the GTM organization
- Conduct segmentation analysis and strategic prioritization/investment recommendations
- Align sales competencies and resources to customer needs
- Inform marketing and sales planning investments
- Drive quota setting and management
- Partner on sales pricing and margin strategies
- Drive GTM headcount strategy and model
- Drives innovative strategy that moves the company forward
- Provides insight and guidance for the team and Leadership on how to execute strategy and key objectives
- Sought out by Leadership to work through the most complex business issues
- Works effectively across all teams and leaders in the company to navigate complex projects and define priorities that foster collaboration and innovation
- Creates and leads a cohesive and high functioning team with confidence in you and in the company
- Understands, leverages, and shares innovative ideas from the team and uses these ideas to motivate others and define strategy
- Architects organizational design, hiring, and resourcing for large, multi-level teams
Systems & Reporting
- Lead the Revenue Platforms team:
- Proactively monitor and maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the GTM organization planning efforts.
- Monitor the accuracy and efficient distribution of Salesforce reporting to the GTM organization.
- Proactively recommend improvements to systems, tools, and reporting to optimize the business.
- Drive GTM reporting, forecasting, and planning.
- Coordinate planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the company.
- Develop and maintain bookings forecast and compliance processes.
Process & Execution
- Lead the Revenue Execution team:
- Drive execution of GTM initiatives and change management.
- Optimize the deal and licensing modeling process.
- Partner with marketing on our pricing strategy and drive the translation of the overall value proposition into a licensing and contracting approach that is aligned with Highspot’s overall GTM strategy.
- Partner with finance to build and optimize pricing tools to meet targeted sales objectives.
- Lead the Compensation & Strategy team:
- Develop and design incentive compensation structures and plans and related quotas to meet company objectives.
- Design equitable assignment of quotas and ensures quotas are optimally allocated to all sales teams and resources.
- Ability to react and pivot in ambiguous and changing environments.
- Experience driving effective change management.
- Strong ability to define, implement, execute and optimize consistent sales processes across global markets and sales teams.
- Success recruiting, hiring, and developing top talent.
- Experience working with c-suite executives and board of directors.
- Strong in communications and presentation development.
- Experience leading large revenue operations teams in B2B SaaS.