Work from home role with 50% travel across NA
The NA Head of Retail Sales will oversee the effective operation of the company's North American retail business. To recommend, develop and implement a strategic retail program for the company.
- Drive the retail team, leading the sales growth strategy for all retail units. Responsible for driving change and process improvement throughout all NA retaillocations in regards to sales. Acts as a company liaison with retaillocations as it pertains to site- specific retail plan development.
- Hold meetings with retail heads as needed. Increase the business' visibility in the retail industry by fostering relationships between unit/business management, clients and industry professionals
- Responsible for unifying the all locations to operate more fluently.
- Operational accountability including overseeing operations, managing profit & loss, monitoring financial performance and preparing sales reports, budgets, and other reporting tools as needed.
- Provide leadership and direction to all retaillocations, working withretail heads to develop and implement customer and employee promotions. Prepare detailed plans for approval that increase the unit's revenues by developing creative concepts to market new product lines and direct related vendor sourcing. Incorporate market trends into product selection by identifying those that will positively impact the business.
- Assess job performance and reported activities of retails heads and staff.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 15 years' experience in retail management, with at least 3 years of multi-site responsibility
- Experience overseeing 50+ retaillocations
- In-depth knowledge of sales strategies
- Extensive retail marketing and brand management experience. Product development experiencepreferred.
- Experience working cross-functionally with multiple departments.
- Proficient in both Word & Excel is required.