Our goal? To share the best technology with the world, hand-in-hand with you. We use simple and thoughtful design to create technology products with a minimal, efficient and reliable user experience. With inclusive and friendly communication, we share these products to our users.
We focus on creating value for users, embracing change, while offering competitive products and services.
We isolate ourselves from external pressure and temptation, never forgetting our original intent, while relentlessly self-improving.
Our primary principle is not in pursuing short-term interests or gains, but instead focusing on healthy and sustainable business.
What you'll do
- Lead all Retail Sales functions for One Plus' retail channels with partner carriers including new product sell-in, channel management and sales operations
- Build our brand at the retail level (towards Carrier Sales Force/Consumers), and effectively inspire carrier sales force to drive and increase sales volume for our product (s)
- Direct account management and nurture customer relationships with retail channels
- Set and achieve targets and other mutually established metrics for the North American Region
- Identify and secure new long-term distribution channels for OnePlus products to increase market share with partner carriers
- Evaluate product/market situations and analyze data to transform into actionable sales
- Maintain up to date with market and competition landscape, product specs, function, price point and promotions
- Provide inspiration leadership to the team and organization to achieve growth targets and goals
- Exercise excellent business judgements on all contracts to work collaboratively with partners to achieve mutually acceptable pricing/terms
- Strategize to solve complex deal challenges to increase overall revenue
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods and results
- 10+ years in Sales Management
- BA degree in relative field, MBA is a plus
- Proven track record of managing sales and exceeding targets
- Proven track record of building and leading results-driven sales teams
- Proven track record of building and growing collaborative relationships both internally and externally
- Demonstrated analytical sales to identify trends, opportunities and analyze deals
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience working across varied time zones with a willingness to work flexible hours and travel up to 50%
- Position can be based in WA, NY, NJ or TX