As the world's leading vendor of Cyber Security, facing the most sophisticated threats and attacks, we've assembled a global team of the most driven, creative and innovative people. At Check Point, our employees are redefining the securitylandscape by meeting our customers' real-time needs and providing our cutting-edge technologies and services to an ever-growing customer base. If you want to make the world a safer place - you belong with us.
As the Head of Public Relations Americas, you will be responsible for owning and elevating Check Point's strategic objectives and corporate reputation through product communications, thought leadership, and media relations activities. Reporting to CMO, this high-profile position will be influential in shaping the security market.
- Own, develop and execute the strategy for PR, executive communications, and thought leadership to raise company awareness throughout the Americas.
- Lead the identification, development, and placement of the Check Point story in top-tier print, digital and broadcast outlets.
- Build deep relationships with the press, analysts, industry influencers and other external stakeholders.
- Serve as media relations counsel to stakeholders throughout the Americas.
- Manage program metrics
- Manage and mentor Americas communications team
- 7+ years of high-tech public relations experience, preferably in the security or software industry
- 4+ years managing a public relations department of at least 3 employees
- Proven media relationships including exceptional results with top-tier national business and trade media
- Demonstrated creativity in driving executive communications and thought leadership activity
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or Marketing preferred