As Head of Product Marketing, your primary mission will be to build and lead a product marketing function to bring to market our innovative enterprise solutions in order to connect people to jobs at scale.
What you will deliver:
- Build the product marketing, technical marketing, competitive intelligence & market research, and customer insights teams.
- Manage the team to ensure its success, aligned with our Smartian values (CEO of your job, As One, Impact, Smarter, and Inclusion)
- Define the team's strategy, budget, organization, and OKR's to build and measure team results.
- Provide input into the product roadmap, strategy, and pricing based on market, customer research, and competitive findings
- Develop and own solution positioning, messaging and value propositions and transition to an effective go to market strategy
- Recommend research-driven pricing and packaging
- Identify and track success metrics
- Collaborate with pre-sales, demand gen, customer success, and other teams, internally to deliver end-to-end product launch management
- Develop and own strategic content plan and roadmap relevant to each stage of the customer journey
- Deliver customer-facing collateral and documentation development (sales decks, datasheets, blog and social media contents, demos, one-pagers...)
- 10 years of progressive product marketing experience
- 3-4 years of similar experience in B2B SaaS
- Proven track record of building and empowering high performing teams that thrive
- Expert level verbal and written communication skills that demonstrate the ability to influence and encourage collaboration across functional teams
- Strong project management and planning skills
- Ability to think strategically, generate creative solutions, manage multiple projects, and achieve successful business results rapidly
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and urgency
- Strong ability to build rapport and relations with key stakeholders at all organizational levels, internally and externally
- Anticipate, mitigate, and manage risks appropriately
The ideal Head of Product Marketing candidate is passionate about:
- Building a team of Product Marketing Managers to fuel our sales organization with solution selling tools and campaigns
- Empowering the team for ownership and success
- Fostering strong partnerships at the intersection of product management, customer marketing, customer success, demand gen, and sales/pre-sales to ensure that Product’s vision is properly translated in the mind of the buyer.
- Publicly evangelizing solutions and best practices as a guest star in webinars, customer events, analyst events/briefings, and customer QBRs.
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series D funded ($50M from Insight) start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.