Welcome to Pinger! Our market-leading communications products have been downloaded by hundreds of millions of iOS and Android users around the world. Backed by top tier venture capital firm Kleiner Perkins Caulfield & Byers, our simple mission is to help individuals and businesses communicate in new and surprisingly simple ways. We are profitable, growing and are having fun.
We are looking for a Head of Product Management to manage and lead our product management activities. This role will report directly to the CEO.
- Manage, inspire, develop and mentor the Product Management team by providing vision and role clarity, leadership, coaching, training and accountability.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to develop, maintain and execute product roadmap that delivers products and features to small businesses that will help drive revenue growth and convenience in daily mobile work flows.
- Manage the product life cycle of mobile and web communications applications from definition through development, launch, maintenance and end of life.
- Take responsibility for feature/timeline tradeoffs, user interface decisions and other product related issues.
- Serve as a focal point of communications on product issues between engineering, operations, support and marketing communications teams.
- Build, validate, and maintain ongoing responsibility for the business case around the product, including pricing, COGS, margins etc.
- At least 5 years of “in bound” product management leadership experience in the consumer or professional mobile applications software or services space.
- Outstanding team management, leadership and coaching skills.
- Experience and passion for building outstanding mobile and web applications.
- Strong sense of design and usability issues.
- Excellent cross functional communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent grasp of technology issues related to software development.
- Track record of problem solving and creativity.
- Enthusiasm for working in a fun and hard-working startup culture.