At Hiya, we are on a mission to modernize the voice call with trust, identity, and intelligence. We are trusted by global enterprises, carriers, and consumers to provide secure, engaging connections and stop unwanted calls. Built on the world’s leading Voice Performance Platform, Hiya protects people from spam and fraud calls, connects businesses with their customers, and helps carriers secure their networks for all. Our SaaS applications, Hiya Connect and Hiya Protect serve more than 150M users worldwide, powering services like AT&T Call Protect and Samsung Smart Call. We are on our way to make calls better to 1B people.
We are forming a new product team at Hiya focusing on paving the way for Carriers, Device OEMs, and App developers to more easily integrate and deliver Hiya's value to their customers. We already have a set of APIs, SDKs, Headless Apps, and consumer Apps. You'll work directly with partners to understand their needs and how to build scalable solutions to deliver Hiya Protect and Hiya Connect to mobile devices.
As the Head of Product Management for this team, you'll:
- Lead and grow a team of Product and Project Managers
- Head the customer development process and learn everything there is to learn about why and how mobile Carriers, Device OEMs, VOIP/Landline providers, and other partners value in the voice channel, including the technical side of their operations.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to define long-term strategy and objectives
- Work with the engineering team, designers, and other product managers to establish quarterly goals, activities, and the key results to measure success
- Participate in the creation of users stories, specs, roadmaps, and own the prioritization of tasks and activities
- Represent the product (and the company) in visits to partners and customers
- Participate and influence other products strategies and roadmaps
- Work closely with customer success, sales, and operations teams at Hiya to improve customer acquisition, satisfaction, and retention
- Be part of the product leadership team
You don't have to check all the boxes, but we think these are important requirements for this role:
- Have many years of experience delivering APIs and/or SDKs for large partners
- Successful experience leading product managers
- Analytically minded, comfortable with data tools, and using data dashboards as a value proposition to retaining customers
- Have exceptional communication skills (verbal, written, product copy, presentations, visualizations)
- Have worked at a startup (< 500 employees) in the last 5 years or you believe you'll excel in a startup environment (high ambiguity, high urgency, fast-paced, low support structure)
- Are proactive, decisive, and, when there are no data or facts available, your intuition is right more often than it's wrong
- Demonstrated creativity and product ingenuity
- Some light travel to Europe and within the US might be required after the pandemic is over.
- Have a Computer Science (or equivalent) or an MBA (or equivalent) degree