fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC and Disney broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
At fuboTV, we have cross-functional product teams that we empower to solve hard problems – in ways that our customers love, grow our business, and deliver results for our partners. The core responsibility of product management at fuboTV is to ensure our products are valuable and viable. Our product managers are customer-obsessed and data-driven, understanding user behavior and the technology ecosystem better than anyone else in the company.
FuboTV is a dual-revenue business, leveraging both subscription and advertising revenue. Growing the advertising side of the business is a core imperative for the company moving forward. We currently provide multiple ad products to the market across premium live TV streams, on-demand video, and digital display.
We are looking for a seasoned product leader to build on this foundation and take the company’s advertising capabilities to the next level.
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, the Head of Product Management for Ad Tech will have a unique opportunity to own the product strategy and roadmap related to our advertising technology. Working closely with the sales and engineering teams, you will help create tremendous value for our advertising partners while maintaining a superior experience for our subscribers.
- Define, own, and execute the strategy and roadmap for fuboTV’s advertising technology products and systems
- Discover new, innovative product and technology solutions to increase our CPM’s and drive new business
- Collaborate internally with the Ad Sales and Ops teams, and externally with our clients and partners (advertisers, agencies, saleshouses) to understand their needs and prioritize feature requests and new capabilities.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Data Science to execute on the roadmap while harnessing the power of emerging technologies.
- Be the company expert on the ad tech ecosystem, including SSP’s, DSP’s, and DMP’s.
- Ensure product releases are launched successfully and on schedule
- Maintain a broad view of the video and OTT advertising marketplace, what our competitors are doing, and being an overall subject matter expert for this area of business
- Set data-driven success metrics and goals, and lead a well-structured product development process towards achieving those goals
- Help build the tools that optimize the sales and delivery process
- Carry out regular competitive and technological monitoring to anticipate and manage market changes
- Engage with technology partners when necessary to test external companies offerings, and benchmark our products against markets standards and market leaders
- Act as the key product evangelist and guide for external users as well as internal teams
- 8+ years of experience in a technical product management position
- Expert knowledge of television and digital advertising technologies, especially programmatic dynamic ad insertion
- Deep understanding of the traditional and streaming TV business
- Deep knowledge of the digital advertising landscape, specifically with ad servers, SSPs, DSPs, DMPs and other media buying platforms
- Familiarity with OTT / CTV technologies and vendors, such as SSAI
- Experience integrating with third party technologies for advertising (measurement, contextual, ad quality)
- Data-driven and an entrepreneurial self-starter who deals well with ambiguity
- Strong, influential cross-functional team leader
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards.
- Robust benefit package including stock options, Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company