$80K — $100K *
Quali is looking for an experienced and motivated head of product design who possess a passion for creating visually pleasing and intuitive user experiences.
Quali provides the leading platform for Infrastructure Automation at Scale. Global 2000 enterprises and innovators everywhere rely on Quali’s award-winning CloudShell platform to create self-service, on-demand automation solutions that increase engineering productivity, cut cloud costs, and optimize infrastructure utilization.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So, it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Quali is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Quali is building an Infrastructure Automation platform revolutionizing how cloud environments are created and consumed. This is a great opportunity to join the Product team at Quali and work in the dynamic DevOps ecosystem.
The Head of Design is responsible for developing and managing all aspects of our design and creative output. It's a leadership role, with accountability for our CloudShell product's UX and UI.
• Influencing design-led thinking across the business
• Lead concept development in relation to design and creative outputs
• Take a lead role in managing the design and creative elements of products
• Ensuring that design and creative projects are delivered on time
• Provide quality control over design outputs and production
• Working with other design companies to deliver projects and activity to deliver against deadlines
• A minimum of 2 years experience as leading Product Design
• Solid visual awareness with understanding of basic design principles like typography, layout, composition, and color theory
• Proficiency with pre-visualization software (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Passion for creating visually pleasing and intuitive user experiences
• The ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designers and others, influencing external and internal stakeholders
• Collaborative team spirit with great communication skills
• Experience in branding
• Experience working with Product and Marketing teams
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
Valid through: 4/27/2021
$150K — $200K + $100K bonus