Be a key member of the global payments team within the operations department. You will have accountability for the day to day processing of all monies into and out of the market place in North America, working with a number of internal stakeholders as well as our third party partners. You will have a key focus on building an efficient and scalable operation that has a focus on meeting SLA's and KPI's in a controlled manner
You've been there and done this…
- Have payment processing experience, ideally with 5+ years in an organisation with client money responsibility.
- Worked in an ecommerce environment processing high value and volume transactions.
- Experienced people management and demonstrable leadership skills.
- Ability to represent your team's interests to stakeholders and capable of managing differing expectations successfully
- Exceptional organisational skills with a high level of accuracy.
- Demonstrated a numerical and logical mind in various situations.
- Had ownership of internal policies & procedures with a demonstrated controls based focus
- Worked in a fast paced high growth business where change is the norm.
- Created processes that can scale.
It would be great if you've also…
- Acquired advanced Excel skills
- Worked in a global business
- Developed excellent communication skills in multiple formats
- Have a passion to learn and get involved in the wider business processes
Apply Apply Later