Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a strategic and results-driven Head of Partnerships, Messenger & IG-Direct Platform who is passionate about the way Facebook Inc. can work with businesses, startups, and developers to build a variety of valuable product experiences for people. As a leader for this team, you will engage with some of the world's most influential companies and work closely with our world-class Facebook Messenger & IG-Direct product and engineering teams. In addition to those teams, you will work cross-functionally with the Policy, Legal, Marketing and the Operations teams to develop new capabilities, improve user experience, and make our partners successful. As a leader, you will be responsible for building and developing teams that are equally driven to deliver exceptional results and exceed all expectations. This is a full-time position located in Menlo Park and will report into the Head of Platform Partnerships.
- Help drive Messenger & IG-Direct Platform product strategy through strategic partnerships with businesses, developers, and leading consumer product organizations
- Foster win-win partnerships between Facebook and partner companies
- Maintain direct and active relationships with partners, including proactively resolving business and technical issues and serving as an internal advocate
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, business development, policy, legal, marketing, and PR to launch Messenger & IG-Direct Platform products and partnerships
- Define market requirements, produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of product performance, aggregate feedback, explore new strategic opportunities, inform the product roadmap with enhanced or new functionality, and ensure product and industry impact - both country-by-country and globally
- Represent Facebook and provide thought leadership in external meetings with senior executives from other companies
- Build, develop, retain and motivate team while recruiting for new members and continually raising the bar for talent and capabilities
- Willingness and ability to travel 20% of the time
- Leadership experience building, managing, and retaining a team of talent as well as creating a culture of innovation, accountability, and a commitment to achieving results
- Proven track record of organizational and strategic-thought leadership
- Experience defining, developing and leading programs
- Collaboration and relationship-building experience - with experience developing working relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside Facebook
- Organizational and analytical experience that have been used for requirements gathering, resource organization, and schedule development
- Knowledge of Facebook, Messenger & IG-Direct and their strategic and competitive positions
- 12+ years of relevant work experience with product, partnerships, or technical experience in consumer technology companies and messaging
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com .