Front powers the heart of business: the meaningful connections between teams and customers that lead to lasting relationships. Bringing email and apps together in a collaborative customer communication platform, Front drives business impact by scaling the natural conversations that create customers for life. More than 6,000 businesses are using Front today to cultivate personalized customer relationships at scale and transform their work into impact.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and true'go-getter' who is passionate about making an impact at a fast-growing company. You will own setting the partnerships & alliances strategy, execution, and management of partners. You will drive incremental lead volume and revenue through our partnerships. Your experience running a business unit will come into play with understanding unit economics, CAC/LTV, and ROI through our partners. You will play a central role in decisions affecting Front's go-to-market strategy as we accelerate through an unprecedented phase of growth and success at scale. This role reports directly to the VP Sales as you will create a new revenue stream to augment Front's growth.
This position is required to be located in Chicago.
What will you be doing?
- Lead overall partnership strategy with the expected outcome of driving customer acquisition and revenue growth
- Design, evaluate, and pursue new partnerships and strategic alliances with various industry players
- Evaluate and prioritize partnership opportunities, establishing KPIs that will determine the ultimate success of the partnerships
- Own end to end relationships with partners and maintain senior executive-level contacts
- Manage a portfolio of partners, including sourcing, negotiating, signing and launching deals
- Secure new and innovative integrations, distribution models, and co-marketing initiatives that drive revenue.
- Deepen relationships with existing partners by looking at opportunities for joint programs
- Collaborate with internal teams(Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Product) to drive more partner sourced revenue
What skills and experience do you need?
- 5+ years of senior leadership(Sr. Director/VP level) of Partnerships or Business Development in planning, closing, and executing in partnership deals valued >$20M+
- Exceptional track record of leveraging partners ecosystem that drove incremental revenue growth
- Direct experience with establishing lead referral programs and co-selling opportunities
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams including senior executives and an understanding of enterprise decision-making
- A proven ability to exceed targets and generate pipeline and revenue leveraging partner relationships
- Strong analytical skills and strategic acumen
- Demonstrated hands-on execution abilities
- A passion to win
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.