Cigna Corporation (NYSE:CI) and its subsidiaries comprise a global health services and financial company that serves millions of people worldwide through our health, pharmacy, behavioral, dental, disability, life, accident and international products and services. Our mission is to help improve the health, well-being and sense of security of the people we serve.
Reporting tothe Global Data and Analytics Officer and working as a key member of the leadership team, theHead of Measurement and Reporting will transform the way we enable our business through strategic performance metrics and insights, self-service and interactive analysis tools, and timely accurate information enabling business decisions.
This leader will oversee the enterprise Measurement & Reporting team and work closely with key stakeholders across the analytics leadership and community, business units and segments to ensure delivery of management reporting and dashboards. The role will be responsible for effective and efficient execution of business intelligence priorities, reporting rationalization and automation in collaboration with the Engineering organization.
- Provide thought leadership and contribute to developing and executing Cigna's Global Data & Analytics strategy and roadmap
- Lead the newly created Measurement & Reporting function to effectively enable management information, reporting and insights required across the business segments and analytics verticals
- Define and scale enterprise-wide Performance Management capabilities, drive consistency and standardization, ensure adoption and business use of common dashboards and metrics
- Work in close partnership with analytics and data engineering leaders and peers to design, build, and deploy self-service Measurement & Reporting solutions that create meaningful and measurable impact
- Rationalize and automate analytical reporting based on business needs and usage to improve the quality and timeliness of insights, while reducing manual work and eliminating inefficiencies
- Develop strategic business solutions to improve the ability of senior business leaders to understand, predict, and act on emerging performance drivers
- Provide leadership and stewardship of the authoritative data assets, metric and business rule standards, and critical data requirements for management reporting and business analysis
- Oversee and evolve reporting and business intelligence capabilities, tools, portals and platforms in collaboration with Engineering/Technology leadership
- Manage resources for reporting, dashboards and associated data efforts, oversee offshore vendor delivery
- Define and execute measurement and reporting talent strategy, provide individual and team leadership to analysts to ensure they are growing their capabilities and achieving their career goals
- Define and oversee reporting and business insights processes, monitoring and governance across standard/automated, ad hoc, and dashboard deliverables
- Drive adoption of agile ways of working and stakeholder-driven prioritization of deliverables
- Drive repeatability, reuse and scalability of reporting and reporting solutions across the enterprise
- Lead and foster the reporting community of practice across the enterprise
Additional Accountabilities Include
- Work with business and Global D&A leadership to define performance metrics that are aligned and enable our Cigna strategy. Measuring against our Growth, Margin, Affordability and Customer Experience goals.
- Develop a strategy for building scalable consumable views of commonly used data
- Deliver a common set of tools and templates for reporting, data analysis and collaboration to drive consistency and reduce rework across the analytic community.
- Automate manual reporting across the enterprise to increase efficiencies to build an enterprise, automated reporting capability
- Extend scale and sustainability of services by building out long-term center of excellence model for enterprise reporting and analytics tooling support.
- Work with business stakeholders, analytics teams, and Global Data and Analytics stakeholders to identify the information needs and develop reporting solutions.
- Works closely with IT architectural and solution delivery teams to bring designed solutions to market