The firm is seeking an experienced head of marketing platforms to lead the strategy and execution of PIMCO’s marketingtechnology platforms and programs. This key position will be responsible for modernizing PIMCO’s marketing presence globally by managing and evolving a portfolio of programs that drive efficiency, effectiveness and increase marketing’s impact for our clients and our overall business. This person will report to the head of Digital Marketing based in Newport Beach. This team is part of PIMCO’s Global Marketing organization.
The head of marketing platforms is responsible for owning the strategy and evolution of our marketingtechnologies and interacting with internal and external partners to align resources with a keen focus on driving programs that have measurable business impact at scale. This is a strategic role that will work across marketing and technology and will require a strong balance between managing programs, people and execution simultaneously.
- Own the strategy and execution of PIMCO’s marketing platforms
- Manage the marketingportfolio of activities and priorities across regions
- Ensure proper resource allocation, martech budgets and forecasting
- Manage and build a team and oversee implementing new capabilities and delivery schedules with a vision for the future
- Evolve current marketing automation technology roadmap into a more holistic experience that can serve global audiences
- Work with business heads to create a distributed marketing platform that combines data and analytics with personalized client engagement opportunities
- Oversee website technologies globally (supported by external vendor) and ensure a smooth support model for marketing
- A minimum of 10 years marketing and/or technologyexperience
- 8years plus project management experience
- Demonstrated experience in leading organizations through large-scale change and partnering with different teams across organizations
- Leadership and interpersonal skills at all organizational levels, strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and ability to manage multi-faceted initiatives
- Strategic thinker, independent problem-solving skills, ability to drive consensus
- Ability to make creative contributions that influence the direction of strategic programs
- Strong analytical skills to measure success and inform future initiatives
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects effectively
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.