Zenefits is the leader in Cloud HCM for the modern workforce. Thousands of businesses use Zenefits to empower their employees, manage change and stay compliant. Designed as the single source of truth for managing the modern workforce, Zenefits delivers the most complete, all-mobile HR experience by tightly integrating its own powerful applications with dozens of best-of-breed providers on the Zenefits platform. The result is a powerful HCM solution that helps SMB & Mid-market businesses manage their people, stay compliant and save thousands of hours in lost time.
The Head of Marketing Operations reports to the Vice President of Demand Marketing and works closely with Sales, Marketing and Operations leadership to lead and orchestrate all of the systems, process and people to run a world-class marketing machine. The Head of Marketing Operations is a marketing leader with a strong analytical and process mindset and will be responsible for driving process alignment across sales and marketing (lead management, revenue performance), ensuring optimal system performance and data integrity, collaborating on building a world-class user and brand experience for prospects and customers, and delivering closed loop and revenue performance analytics.
You will understand marketing automation and CRM technologies in depth, be a process ninja and leverage your experience as a demand generation leader. With this knowledge, you will work with a cross-functional team to drive innovative, scalable solutions to empower data-driven marketing decisions, create a delightful user experience and achieve strategic business goals. You will work closely with our sales operations team to build consensus and align on key company-wide operational initiatives, data management, systems and technology integration and business intelligence.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all marketing operations functions from processes to marketing systems, workflow, SLAs, reporting, email and database management.
- Oversee Zenefit's marketing technology stack, systems and processes (i.e. marketing automation, CRM, database, and enabling technologies). Responsible for system administration, security, integration, user guidelines and ongoing optimization working closely with global operations.
- Work directly with marketing, sales and senior management providing data driven strategy & insights.
- Responsible for key sales and marketing processes intended to support revenue growth; i.e. lead management, email marketing, pipeline management, revenue performance, etc.
- Develop and execute the strategy for marketing measurement, dashboards/analytics and attribution. This will include leveraging Marketo, Salesforce, BI and other systems to create a company-wide measurement system for marketing effectiveness, pipeline and revenue performance.Deliver weekly/monthly/quarterly business metrics, pipeline contribution, actual vs. target metrics and overall business performance reports.
- Manage Zenefit's campaign execution process in partnership with the marketing programs and field marketing teams. Responsible for defining and monitoring optimal execution process and ensuring best practices as well as training/enabling other demand marketing team members.
- Improve account targeting and allocation through the management of key data (account hierarchies, industry, and segmentation).
- Develop and implement a strategy for data governance (acquisition, validation, augmentation, and enhancement). Includes evaluation and selection of various data suppliers and enhancement technologies.
- Develop and implement a strategy for ongoing control, maintenance, and enhancement of existing marketing database: process, standards, access control, documentation, etc.
- Create marketing segmentation, target key potential prospects, and define audience specific marketing campaigns across different channels
A little more about you:
- 7+ years of B2B software Marketing Operations experience
- Technical Degree (economics, engineering, statistics) strongly preferred
- Experience and track record of running highly sophisticated and scalable marketing operations and technology environments
- Advance Excel skillset required, strong familiarity with SQL desired
- Experience developing and growing a high-performing team
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability, with track record of "test & learn" mindset
- MUST be driven by "making the number," and have a strong affinity for sales team success
- Exceptional ability to communicate effectively with multiple audiences, from C-level to entry-level, internal and external
- Proven experience leading cross-functional teams to create business results in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines and objectives