Influencer Marketing is a rapidly growing space at the intersection of social media, advertising, and eCommerce. As the creator of this space, rewardStyle, and LIKEtoKNOW.it offers the world's premier lifestyle influencers the ability to run their digital businesses successfully and with great ease. Our technology platform provides them the tools, strategies, and support they need to maximize their earnings velocity.
We run over $2B of retail sales per year through the rewardStyle platform and the LIKEtoKNOW.it consumer app has more than 1.5M monthly active consumers connecting directly with our network of influencers and spending nearly $1B annually. We are expanding rapidly and have tremendous growth ahead.
Title: Head of Marketing - Influencer Growth Platform
Preferred Location: Dallas, TX, New York, NY or Fully Remote
Reports to: General Manager
rewardStyle empowers the world’s premium lifestyle influencers to achieve maximum economic success and the Head of Marketing, Influencer Growth Platform is critical to achieving our mission. This is a new role to the organization that will drive growth and scale with our Commission on Sales teams. Accountable for acquisition and retention goals as well as influencer performance metrics, s/he will develop and execute our annual influencer marketing plan, being both strategic in thinking as well as tactical in execution. This dynamic, high-impact position will collaborate closely across functions including Influencer Growth Services, Product, Engineering, Marketing, Analytics and interacts with all levels across the organization.
While the Head of Marketing, Influencer Growth Platform reports into the General Manager, this position is expected to be embedded within the business unit and work hand in hand with the GM, Influencer Experience and leadership team to achieve their goals. This role has supervisory responsibilities.
Collaborate with Influencer Growth Platform Business Unit leadership to develop and execute our annual/quarterly marketing plans as well as agile opportunities to deliver against GM’s business objectives. This position requires a candidate with a blend of strategy, technical, creative, analytic and project management expertise. Key areas of responsibilities include:
- Product Marketing. rewardStyle is not only about publishing - our product is the entirety of our influencer experience with us - whether growth and development, analytics and reporting, education and training, community and networking, frictionless publishing and more.
- Generate demand before application through awareness and consideration that make rewardStyle the defacto influencer platform
- Build out the journey and work both inside the business unit and across the organization to craft the experience.
- Identify needs, trends and opportunities to further enhance the experience
- Stand-up and execute lifecycle & trigger marketing to predictively get influencers to next levels of growth in their business
- Acquisition. Help grow influencer acquisition as measured Incremental user acquisition to our database (Revenue-Producing-Influencers in our network (RPI)) and active users as a % of our database (Incremental RPI as % of total influencer network
- Identify new and different sources to secure new influencers - similar to eBay sellers, Uber drivers, etc.
- Expand into other verticals and advise team on where to go next - think like a search engine marketer
- Cultivate our community - take a leadership role in further innovating and enhancing our community with rewardStyle.
- Engage existing influencers from big picture messaging to networking opportunities
- Develop the positioning and message platforms for opportunities and product rollout
- Consulting - serve as consultant to “Sales” teams by advising IGS on the the best practices
- Cultivate a community similar to eBay sellers, Uber drivers, etc.that is inclusive of new verticals and categories
You’ll Have These Minimum Experiences and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Communications; MBA preferred but not required
- 12-15 years experience in growth strategy and marketing and lifecycle/CRM marketing that scale the business
- Expertise in acquisition with non-traditional targets
- Directly authoring and managing integrated marketing programs that scale the business
- Must have expertise leading cross-functional projects and integrating projects into the annual and quarterly roadmap and curate
- Expertise in owning the “experience”
You’ll Also Have Several of these Preferred Capabilities and Experiences:
- Rich understanding of data and use it as your guiding light. You'll be good at running a/b tests, developing journeys, and optimizing them
- Strong analytics and business acumen leveraging results to make recommendations for future actions.
- Positive and entrepreneurial-minded team player with an internal drive to hit goals and deadlines. Must be very comfortable with shifting opportunities and priorities.
- Be scrappy and self-directed - you'll have to be the roll-up-your sleeves type and work autonomously. Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Strong collaboration and team building skills.
- A “can-do” attitude, proactive, curious are absolute musts
What's in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including 401K
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at 3pm)
- Disrupting the retail industry!
- Work and workout from home with our live Virtual Fitness Classes!
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
What you have to look forward to should you choose to work in a rewardStyle Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym in our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site at our Dallas HQ