South San Francisco, CA
11 - 15 years
Posted 299 days ago
Cord Blood Registry is a wholly owned subsidiary of AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. AMAG is a biopharmaceutical company focused on bringing therapeutics tomarket that provide clear benefits and help improve people’s lives. Our products support the care of patients and families facing complex and potentially serious conditions such as high-risk pregnancies, iron deficiency anemia and cancer. Through CBR®, we also help families to preserve newborn stem cells, which are used today in transplant medicine for certain cancers and blood, immune and metabolic disorders. These stem cells also have the potential to play a valuable role in the ongoing development of regenerative medicine. Across our therapeutic areas, we work closely with the medical and patient communities we serve, always seeking to better understand their experiences and needs. These collaborations inform and inspire our work every day todevelop and deliver important therapeutics, conduct clinical research in areas of unmet need, create educational and support programs, and expand our product portfolio with additional therapeutics that could benefit from our business and clinical expertise.
Manage CBR Marketing function and team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Define the value proposition of the brand, moving from technology differentiators to customer insights driven differentiators; growing CBR’s market leadership and thereby the category turning all audiences (HCP, parents, and clients) into long-term allies for the brand and category
• Develop a go-to- market strategy for the consumer, client, and healthcare professional segments, that includes segmenting the audiences to optimize messaging and determine the best pricing strategy
• Responsible for leading CBR’s product marketing team: hiring, developing, leading, motivating and retaining a high performing team
• Continue to optimize CBR’s results-oriented marketing organization (with agreed KPIs) where creative ideas are supported by analytical testing and decision-making
• Accountable for execution of key CBR commercial projects and ensuring they support building of CBR’s brand and broader commercial strategy
• Work closely with counterparts in AMAG Digital Platform, AMAG IA, Field Sales and Consumer Sales to execute CBR’s commercial strategy and drive enrollment growth
• Lead positioning, launch and commercialization for CBR product line enhancements
• Review and enhance, where necessary, all marketing processes, measurements, information systems, etc., that are needed to enable the overall marketing function to operate efficiently and effectively in pursuit of its objectives
• Actively participate in the development of CBR’s overall strategic plans, providing input and guidance on new market entry opportunities
• Accountable for the development and maintenance of CBR product marketing budgets and forecasts
• Serve and contribute to CBR’s core product team, provide leadership for CBR’s cross functional commercial team
Masters degree (M. A.) or equivalent; or 10- to 15-years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.