Bakkt acts as a profound bridge connecting the digital ecosystem and sitting at the intersection of crypto, loyalty and payments. Our platform enables consumers to leverage their digital assets – from cryptocurrency, to select loyalty points, gift cards and merchant offers – in new and exciting ways. It also enables companies & merchants to access all of these capabilities, extending engagement with their customers, creating moments of delight while broadening the appeal and daily use of their loyalty and rewards programs. Now, let’s get to the real reason why you’re here – how we can work together.
- This individual will provide the leadership and support for the design, development and refinement of new product concepts and platform capabilities.
- The individual will need an astute understanding of the loyalty ecosystem today including programs, ecosystem players and loyalty schemes across multiple sectors.
- The individual must be astute in assessing market competition by decomposing competitor solutions as well as global marketplace examples.
- You will be responsible for developing problem statements, identifying unique points of entry that solve for unmet needs, sizing the opportunities and shaping Bakkt’s roadmap for growth. Success in this role requires seeing the big picture and then rolling up your sleeves to define execution framework and go-to-market approaches in a constantly evolving environment.
- The individual must be an independent, creative problem-solver with a proven ability to self-start with a bias to action.
- The individual can effectively manage their time and work, including the management of multiple projects simultaneously.
- The individual is self-motivated, doesn’t miss deadlines, and has a high sense of responsibility and personal accountability.
- The individual must also have proven data analysis skills and be able to synthesize intelligence to drive informed decisions.
- The individual must excel in fast-paced and challenging environments and be comfortable thinking big while executing details flawlessly.
- Individual must have strong communication and presentation skills: and the ability to structure both verbal and written communications, engage an audience, and build trusting relationships, with senior executives both internally and externally.
- You will be drive solutions in collaboration with partners that meet end user needs.
- Strong collaboration skills are required with team members in product, sales, marketing, analytics technology and finance.
- 15+ years experience in loyalty, merchant networks, payments, digital, consulting experience or similar relevant experience
- Have passion around loyalty and and it’s ability to drive customer behavioral changes
- Proven ability to work on complex and often ambiguous problems, to drive results
- Independent judgment and mature decision-making skills to deal with projects that often have enterprise-wide scope and may have significant cost and time-to-market impacts.
- Great time management and a passion for making commitments happen.
- Collaborative approach in order to seamlessly integrate activities with other teams.
- Resilient in navigating through ambiguity and translating the theoretical to application
- Must have a growth mindset that embraces creativity, optimism, ambiguity and failing-fast
- Experience presenting to c-suite executives