- Responsible for the Design and Delivery of all L&D Programmes including Functional Academies across the Globe.
- Bring new thinking into the CoE on new Learning Concepts and Best in class delivery methods, with a specific focus on Digital learning.
- Manage the Program Office and Design and Training Consultants in order to ensure a smooth delivery of our programmes across the Globe
- Working very closely with Regional/Functional Talent and Learning BPs to ensure early understanding of business needs and develop this into a comprehensive plan for execution and new design proposals.
- Partner with and manage global L&D providers to ensure value for money
- Partner with Business HR to ensure alignment and execute the development plans for relevant business units
- Delivery of select training programmes, especially senior team programmes.
- Managing academies budgets of approximately USD 1.5M
- Deliver a comprehensive learning and development plan that considers the skills, competencies and management development needs of targeted populations.
- Identify and execute L&D provision in a timely and efficient manner to the highly distributed population of employees.
- Identify key impact measures that will improve business performance
- Training spend per programme
- Brambles Employee Survey
- Kirkpatrick level 4 – including customer satisfaction and business impact
- Improved succession in the functions
- Within budget
Authority/ Decision Making
- Training and Learning Technology providers
- Needs based curriculum and content development
- Appropriate delivery methods to maximise learning
- Budget spend of USD 1.5 million
- Brambles HRLT, Business Unit Presidents and Functional heads
- HR Business partners
- Talent and Learning team
- Korn Ferry/ Hay Group
- Cornerstone on Demand
- Miller Heiman
- LEO learning
- Other providers as and when identified
- University Degree required
- Business qualification a bonus
- Professional qualification (CIPD, SHRM) desirable but not essential
- The ideal candidate is an accomplished, high energy leader who has subject matter expertise in Learning & Development. This person should have a minimum of 10 years of Learning & Development experience with at least 5 years at a managerial level. Preferably the ideal candidate will have established a successful program/university in a large corporate environment.
- Experience in influencing, persuading, guiding and managing peers, and superiors in both existing and newly acquired businesses.
- Global experience, working across borders and cultures essential
- Experience in designing and delivering L&D activities, preferably in a global company
- Experience in digital learning using the latest technologies
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated comfort in working within a matrix environment to achieve objectives
- Demonstrated comfort in working within broader corporate frameworks and policies
Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to lead and drive multiple priorities
- Strong analytical thinking
- Digital knowhow
- Skilled in developing an L&D strategy, driving execution and managing change to implement it
- Coaching & facilitation
- Outstanding Influencing skills and ability to collaborate with diverse stakeholders
- Relationship and stakeholder management skills.