A successful candidate will create and plan execution. You will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a collaborative and ever-changing environment. You will have the opportunity to think big while paying careful attention to detail. This is a highly visible position that will interact at all levels of the company. You must have the ability to quickly formulate plans that are deeply backed by data and execute across many work functions simultaneously.
· You will be accountable for driving Fire tablet sales on Amazon, spanning the end-to-end product life cycle: from new product launches to post-launch demand generation
· Drive demand: includes running and developing new initiatives for selling Kindle devices on Amazon and in offline partners
· Define and deliver a best-in-class online buying experience. Write business requirements. Partner with the development organization on implementation.
· Lead cross-functional teams to deliver projects on time.
· Conduct business and financial analysis, including forecasting, monitoring, and reporting
· Role is global in nature – will work with teams in other markets.
· 5+ years in product management, program management
· Bachelor's degree
· MBA preferred
· Past experience with digital technologies, consumer products, media, and e-commerce
· Past experience driving consumer product or website launches
· Strong leader with excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills
· Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
· Proven analytical and quantitative skills
· Both technically deep and business savvy enough to interface with all levels and disciplines within the organization
· Demonstrated ability to coordinate projects across functional teams, including engineering, merchandising, design, marketing, and operations.
Job ID: 614572