- Undergraduate degree, ideally in Journalism, Communications, PR, or related field; Master’s degree preferred
- 10+ years of professional experience in a strategic internal communications role, preferably in a professional services environment or communications firm
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, including the ability to write in different styles tailored to stakeholder, audience, and message
- Proven track record creating effective, innovative communications channels and programs
- Experience with reputation management, situation management and/or issue-based communications strongly preferred
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills; ability to execute with speed, high level of accuracy and efficiency, attention to detail, and follow-through
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills, and a track record of working effectively and forming peer-level relationships with senior members of an organization
- Creative problem-solving skills with the ability to implement sound judgment
- Ability to thrive in high-stress situations by projecting confidence and authority to senior business leaders
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
You’ll be based in either Atlanta, New York, Chicago, San Francisco, or Philadelphia as part of our Internal Communications team.
In addition to working with communications and media relations colleagues across the firm, you will work with the Global Director of Internal Communications, Managing Partner for North America, and Global Director of Reputation Risk.