ContiTech, a division of Continental, is one of the world’s leading suppliers of technical elastomer products and is a specialist in plastics technology. ContiTech develops and produces functional parts, components, and systems for machine and plant engineering, mining, the automotive industry, and other important industries. Our Somersworth, NH location is seeking a Head of HR Location to join our team.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
Head of HR Location assists and advises senior management on HR issues and creates a trust-based partnership with internal customers developing, planning, and executing innovative people strategies. Contributes as a member of the management team, representing HR to business strategy and operational goal setting to reach location/business objectives and expectations. Ensures effective delivery of HR Operations and Solutions to line management and senior management by partnering with HR colleagues (Centers of Expertise, Service Centers). Localizes global perspectives and globalizes local perspectives in partnership with the other HR stakeholders (Country, BU, Divisions, Corporate).
The Head of HR for the location will be responsible for:
- Acting as a strategic partner for the location management
- Acting as a change agent to meet future challenges of the business and implements people related measures to support the roll-out of change projects
- Ensuring the successful Employer Branding / HR communications and Talent Acquisition activities for the location in cooperation with the CoE/Shared Services HR Operations if applicable
- Talent & Performance Management and ensuring organizational effectiveness at the local level by designing and deploying appropriate measures (e.g. talent development, reorganization, new organization build-up)
- Managing collective relationship to labor relations, legal, employee relations according to legal requirements and compliance
- Reporting and evaluating performance according to defined KPIs
- Continuous improvement of processes and IT systems and ensures lean administration of respective processes and policies by using internal or external services
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Immediate Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition & Employee Discounts
- Annual Bonus
- Employer 401(k) Match
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or other relevant four-year degree required
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in Human Resources
- Prior experience within a manufacturing environment is required
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Relocation expenses available for Continental employees only