MassMutual Human Resources is a dedicated team of HR professionals who share a common vision to create a workplace of choice where innovative, diverse and exceptional people thrive together. Our approach to HR is strategic and proactive. We are currently seeking a Senior Human Resource Business Partner to support three members of our Executive Leadership team.
Through consulting, coaching, and partnering on the human capitol strategy, the Senior HRBP will partner with leaders to help them better leverage talent to exceed business goals and objectives.
Reports to Head of Human Resources Consulting & Talent Management, based in either Boston or Springfield, MA.
- Partner directly with senior management to develop and implement HR strategies that align with business priorities
- Develop holistic Talent strategy: Build actionable sourcing (internal / external), onboarding, development, engagement, retention plans for highpotential, critical role talent
- Build ‘Talent Mobility’ process to align top talent career growth & future state leadership needs
- Ensure succession readiness with realistic, actionable development plans
- Forecasting and Workforce Planning – Create strategy and contingency plans based on market trends and organizational needs
- Coach and partner with leaders to create actionable plans to improve leadership effectiveness; influence team effectiveness
- Partner to create and execute a diversity –focused action plan and culture of inclusion
- Provide guidance and insight to establishing performance objectives, calibrating performance assessments and compensation planning.
- Identify and mitigate risks associated with how we manage human resources including compliance with HR policies. Limit liability and provide solutions to mitigate negative employment actions
- Promote One HR to leverage expertise and capability to achieve the greatest business impact. Collaborate effectively with COE partners to share business concerns, identify optimal solutions and programs.
- Advocate effectively for business needs; help shape HR initiatives to address most important gaps in business and anticipate readiness and change management concerns.
- Deliver change management interventions in partnership with Talent Management.
- Help protect the company‘s ethical reputation and mitigate liability related to employment practices.
- Lead Human Resource projects and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree and a strong foundation of experience in an HR Business Partner role
- Demonstrated effective consulting and influencing skills
- Service and results oriented with a sense of urgency
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to collaborate and build trust, within complex organizational relationships
- Flexibility, adaptability; able to effectively prioritize
- Comfortable operating in a highly matrixed environment
- Experience partnering with senior business leaders on business strategy, organizational design and talent optimization
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future
- MBA and/or SPHR preferred
- 10+ years of progressive HR experience.