$150K — $200K *
Wibbitz is an automated video creation company that gives teams the freedom to quickly and easily produce professional short-form video. Wibbitz has driven the evolution of digital video since 2011, powering video creation for thousands of the world’s leading companies including Bloomberg, Verizon Media, Conde Nast, and HubSpot. We have offices in New York, Tel Aviv, and Paris, and have raised over $30.8M in funding. And we’re just getting started.
About the team
The marketing team plays a highly cross-functional and collaborative role at Wibbitz. We’re passionate about our brand, story, and sharing our video solutions with the right people at the right time. The Head of Growth will lead our performance marketing, engagement campaigns, and customer journey optimization to drive value for our customers and sustainable growth for our business. The ideal candidate is a data-driven leader excited about building a key business function from the ground up, and defining success in uncharted territory.
A day in the life of the Head of Growth at Wibbitz consists of:
Managing Growth Strategy
: Designing and leading the implementation of our growth strategy by using paid and owned media channels (website, email, in-app) to grow new user acquisition, activation, engagement, and retention in a scalable and efficient way.
Optimizing the Customer Journey
: Working closely with data and analytics to understand the Wibbitz customer journey, and leveraging insights to reduce friction and unlock new growth and retention opportunities.
Testing & Reporting
: Developing structured tests across our end-to-end customer funnel, analyzing results for actionable insights, and leading regular reporting on our customer acquisition and retention efforts.
Cross-functional Team Collaboration
: Maintaining strong relationships across Sales, Customer Success, Product and Leadership to successfully test and implement campaign optimizations, inform optimization decisions across the full funnel, and ensure that our marketing activity supports the achievement of critical OKRs.
• You have 5+ years of marketing experience, preferably with B2B, self-service, and SaaS products, and are familiar with the Product Led Growth methodology
• You have experience working at a high-growth startup and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
• You’re naturally analytical, but seek solutions through a creative lens with an understanding of content and design
• You are results-driven, proactive, and take a hands-on approach in campaign management to hit key goals
• You have experience managing a paid media budget and experimenting across new and existing channels including website, email, and in-app to improve efficiencies
• You have experience managing agencies to achieve performance goals and hit deadlines for deliverables while staying within budget
Valid through: 9/4/2020