At Respondent, we believe in-depth research interviews are essential and are the oxygen to intelligent innovation. Our marketplace empowers entire organizations by connecting researchers with verified business professionals so they can conduct the kind of research interviews that yield invaluable results. With these new insights, high-quality decision making is scaled across their organization and innovation flourishes.
B2B companies like IBM, Oracle, Atlassian, Twilio, Microsoft, and many more choose to leverage Respondent to conduct their research interviews and make smarter business decisions.
What you'll do
- Own revenue and ensure we double it this year
- Set the direction for growth at Respondent
- Audit what we are currently doing and create a strategy and roadmap with immediate priorities of what needs to happen
- Refine strategy, roadmap, and execution of growth experiments
- Focus on Product Led Growth (PLG) & distribution - bolster all areas of our flywheel: retention, conversion, expansion, retention, referrals
- Collaborate with the product team to optimize our product; always pushing for change that is needed to increase revenue
- Have a deep understanding of our product (previous experience as a product manager encouraged)
- Use data and unit economics to make all decisions (highly analytical approach)
- Oversee all parts of the Customer Facing Team
- Work cross-collaboratively with engineering, product, and the rest of the company
- Report directly to our CEO and sit on the leadership team
Who you are
- Deep product knowledge: you have both product management and product marketing experience
- Highly analytical problem solver--you love numbers!
- Bias towards action: you are downright impatient for results
- You see the future of where you want to go and make decisions to get us there
- You are able to do both strategy and execution in tandem. As a growing technology startup you will be required to do both all the time
- Incredible communicator to both technical and non-technical people: able to explain a technical idea to someone non-technical and vice versa
- Comfortable with tools similar to Mixpanel, Mode Analytics, Github
- Able to have a bird’s eye view of the business and your department and put it and your team above yourself
- You are self aware and emotionally intelligent