he Mobalytics mission is to create the ultimate gaming companion, providing powerful tools that enable all players to step up their game and be their best self. In the last four years we have gone from just servicing League of Legends players to empowering players of different genres through Teamfight Tactics, Legends of Runeterra, and Valorant. We’ve achieved a lot but there is so much we can accomplish with the right talent onboard. We need razor sharp, experienced, and responsible professionals who can help us grow and evolve from a small adventurous party into a disciplined raid team who can conquer any challenge.
We consider ourselves a gaming company even though we don’t make games because we work hand-in-hand with world-famous developers. We love these games and are members of the communities that make them thrive. This is not for the faint of heart. Working in a startup is hard, unpredictable, and demanding. Only the most passionate people thrive. Your love for video games, your expertise and craft, attention to detail, and your dedication to a great user experience will take you far with us.
As the Head of Growth, you will be a party leader. Your decisions will make or break your party and our brand. To take our product to the next stage, you must be good at many things. You must understand the ecosystem we live and breathe in really well. You must understand people very well, both those that play the game and those that you work with. You must be able to use your instincts, but couple it with solid data to reach the best conclusion. You must understand how to evaluate resources at your disposal and quantify effort and time teams need to accomplish a goal. Most importantly, you must be relentless in your pursuit of ambitious goals because the raid team is counting on you to be a little demanding.
Head Of Growth Responsibilities
- Positioning and Communication: You represent Mobalytics to us and to the whole world. Do it right!
- Refine and maintain positioning, communication and messaging for the Mobalytics brand as well as specific product features.
- Create product and feature positioning, communication plans, and messaging for new features.
- Go to Market: Every feature deserves a launch, and a great leader to do it for us.
- Create and execute GTM campaigns for new product features, partnerships and content promotions.
- Drive GTM plans working closely with cross-functional teams to determine effective launch and communications strategy
- Build and support programs geared to increase awareness and adoption of new product features and updates.
- Communicate GTM plans and results across all company departments.
- Growth Experimentation: You will have to fail to succeed beyond everyone’s wildest dreams.
- Build a strong culture of growth experimentation.
- Constantly come up and experiment with growth ideas.
- Help the team to summarize and learn from conducted experiments.
- Push the team to run cross-functional growth experiments on a regular basis.
- Analysis and Reporting: The team is only as good as you are at analyzing and relaying critical information.
- Understand player behavior and contribute to user analysis and research.
- Think through all the product stages (AAARR).
- Analyze day to day user behavior, results of any GTM campaign as well as unit economics.
- Deliver launch reports - including sentiment analysis, insights, and metrics as outlined in the GTM goals. Lead post-mortems.
- Work with data to generate break-through quantitative, qualitative, and competitive insights.
- Contribute towards research around product and feature positioning for new audience segments.
- Leadership and Team Management: Every head must lead...
- Organize and lead the growth team.
- Organize cross department collaboration to execute GTM campaigns
- Offer guidance to those of us who are less experienced and help grow the team.
- 5+ years of consumer product marketing experience in tech, with social products, technologies, and platforms
- Previous experience of growing consumer products from millions to tens of millions monthly active users.
- Gaming industry veteran. Understands the gaming community (understands how to market to them) and gaming landscape.
- Good understanding of user / gamer psychology or user research experience
- Strong analytical skills and habits.
- Strong knowledge and experience with "AAARR" framework.
- Good knowledge of brand positioning and storytelling
- Strong knowledge and decent experience with main channels:
- Content marketing. Especially Content promotion.
- Word of Mouth amplification.
- Online communities and community engagement.
- Influencers. Be familiar with how to interact with influencers/pro teams/players.
- Good knowledge or experience with additional channels:
- Email and drip marketing
- Referral and partnership programs
- Viral loops
- Good experience with growth experimentation.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and building new marketing and product plans from the ground up.
- Comfortable at managing multiple projects / GTM campaigns at the same time.
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Experience guiding cross functional teams on projects and driving decision making
- Experience motivating and challenging teams and individuals at all levels of an organization, both directly and cross-functionally
- Curiosity to learn and a desire to act and get (all kinds of) things done!
- Incredible resourcefulness and empathy to guide teams toward agreement and decisions.
- Passion for Mobalytics and belief in our mission- I know we said it before, but we will keep repeating it.
- Product development/management or product design experience.
- Experience in language / positioning experimentation.
- Strong knowledge of network effects.
Mobalytics Required Personal Skill Set
- Plays games with a desire to improve.
- People who love games and the tools that players use to get better at them make for a great fit and can understand the mission clearly.
- No, we don’t care if you are Bronze or Diamond.
- Self-initiated, fast learner with a positive attitude.
- Hopefully, you’ll tell us what we need to be doing. Independence and agency are key traits at Mobalytics.
- We want to queue with “Can do” party members because passion breeds enthusiasm, which in turn makes learning and team achievement infectious.
- Strong sense of team spirit thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- We strive for excellence and don’t waste each other's time with BS.
- We all support and encourage each other, but that also means being good at listening to feedback.
- Excellent attention to details, quality of work and time management.
- You have ownership of the product. Be proud of your work, not for our sake, but for yours. We will be proud too!
- Working hard and having a sense of urgency are important, but being efficient is more important. Hard work doesn’t mean endless hours and “face-time,” it means on time delivery of quality work and achieving our shared goals.
If you love games and have a strong desire to