What is the Head of Growth Marketing?
As the Head of Growth Marketing you will be driving Archipelago’s overall growth marketing program. You will manage marketing experts and/or agencies in account-based marketing (ABM), content marketing & SEO, experiential marketing, digital marketing. As Head of Growth Marketing will collaborate with the Sales and Client Development Teams to ensure the highest quality pipeline measured by percent of target accounts engaged, in the pipeline, won as well as their respective velocity. You will collaborate with the Market Development Leaders for each segment to help craft the growth marketing strategy and programs for each segment and across segments. You will be managing the marketing program budget and allocating it to Market Development initiatives as well as cross-segment and brand building activities. You will be passionate about analytics and work closely with RevOps to ensure that the impact of Growth Marketing is easily assessed and continuously optimized.
Things you’ll do
- Create and execute a growth marketing strategy that achieves the objectives of each market segment for TIV, logos, and ARR while maintaining CAC by delivering high-quality, qualified sales accepted opportunities at or above target.
- Manage and communicate the marketing programs calendarManage all aspects of growth marketing including pre-program communications, vendor selection/contracting/management, execution, post-event communications, and analysis
- Manage the marketing programs marketing budgetHire and manage the marketing programs teamCreate objective feedback loops from sales, account management, and market development to provide context and color to marketing programs as well as team performanceMethodically manage marketing programs providing transparency to the CMO, Market Development Leaders, and executive team
- Align cross-functional market development team strategies for a consistent and clear growth marketing strategy
- Develop and manage the marketing programs team
Things you bring to the role (and we’ll want proof)
- Growth marketing in enterprise B2B SAAS for more than over 10 years
- Organized, communicative, and collaborative
- Excellent manager
- Familiarity with Hubspot, Hubspot CMS, Salesforce.com, Outreach.io, and Gong
- Consummate and creative problem solver
- Closet data geek - you love asking questions and looking at information through multiple lenses
- Diplomat and team player
- SAAS and/or insurance and/or real estate experience
- Ambition to grow future leaders
What Archipelago offers you is the opportunity to:
- Build a company that changes people’s lives around the world
- Join a welcoming team committed to innovation
- Choose where and when you work and on what based on mutual trust
- Consume unlimited snacks and drinks if you spend time in our office space
- Work for experienced leaders committed to creating the best professional experience of our team’s careers
- Travel (if possible) to bi-annual all company retreats around the world - the February one is in Japan!
- Earn a competitive salary, benefits, options
- Work in a healthy and honest environment focused on delivering value to our customers and each other.