We believe in the power of Open Source and everything it stands for. That’s why developers around the world enthusiastically contribute on top of our open-source platform.We are passionate about solving challenges that will fundamentally shape the future of technology, and we’re looking for the right people to join us on our mission. If you believe in taking ownership of your work, making an impact, and having fun along the way, we would love to talk to you.
We are accelerating our growth journey and we are looking for a Head of Growth that understands the complexities that we will experience along our path in leveraging product led growth (PLG). We have an incredible foundation from which you can build with millions of open-source users. Success will mean building a culture of growth, one that collaborates across all facets of the business, encourages experimentation and curiosity as well as a constant desire to improve in any and every area that we can. Success will be creating a holistic company wide growth strategy around our open-source users and customers. Using data analysis and experimentation, you will drive Acquisition, Activation and Retention. Your mission is to inspire a nation of Kongers - our employees, our community and our customers - to do their best work possible and to evolve the way the world moves data!
Who you are:
- A senior, cross functional leader with either a marketing or product background who has embraced the completely revolutionary concept of being truly product led.
- You are customer obsessed and have a track record of accelerating acquisition, retention and driving the voice of the customer back into the organization.
- You have an uncanny ability to look at every area of the business through data and identify areas of improvement. You know that “data loops” are not a breakfast cereal, but you still wake up thinking about them!
- You are an incredible collaborator, who inspires through humility, a shared passion for customer centricity and the ability to lock arms across all stakeholders and makes things happen!
- You were probably the rebel growing up and constantly challenged the traditional way of thinking.
- You’re an explorer and LOVE to make mistakes! You encourage those around you to change they way they think and to try something new by experimenting and not being afraid to fail.
What you'll be doing:
- Charting the course for us to evolve into a product led company through data analysis across every facet of the business. Building the playbook on how to scale the usage of our products.
- Building growth teams across the organization that can focus on how to improve their area of the business to accelerate the customer journey and adoption.
- Enhancing and driving our organizational culture that embraces open communication and dialogue around how to work better together and to drive opportunities for growth.
- Collaborating with sales, marketing, customer experience, product management and engineering to optimize the core business while validating new opportunities for growth.
What you'll bring:
- Experience creating a growth mentality across an entire company and you have the scars and success stories to prove it.
- Experience building a growth playbook or flywheel from scratch, understanding that every product is different, every company is different and therefore, every path to growth is unique.
- Experience looking at an existing product and working with cross-functional teams to experiment and change the product to increase growth rates.
- The ability to drive the funnel, but to also turn it upside down and focus on the people that already want our product and drive deeper adoption and customer relationships.