OUT CODING DOJO
Coding Dojo is a global education technology company that offers a three-full-stack computer programming bootcamp, as well as courses on Data Science and other emerging technologies. The innovative curriculum and Learning Management System are designed to train students to become self-sufficient developers, regardless of their technical background. We also make it a mission to support underserved communities and increase diversity in the tech industry.
This position is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing company and make a positive impact in many people's lives. At Coding Dojo we pride ourselves on possessing a culture of execution that caters to wave makers rather than wave riders. If you're interested in joining a diverse and dynamic team who value speed, continuous improvement, measurement, focus, accountability, and always attacking the gap, you'll feel right at home at Coding Dojo.
- Develop and execute an ambitious growth strategy for Coding Dojo’s newly created public sector practice, which includes Coding Dojo business lines serving local, regional, and national workforce transformation initiatives funded by philanthropy and/or the public sector
- Own and manage the entire process for large scale workforce transformation initiatives, including shaping the strategy and go-to-market approach
- Build and manage a robust pipeline of opportunities, lead RFP responses, and shepherd highly complex, multi-party deals to close
- Provide complete oversight of programs in delivery from inception to completion via, effective relationships and communication with all stakeholders
- Work across multiple departments with all stakeholders to source, secure and operationalize deals/partnerships
- Effectively communicate the value of Coding Dojo to potential partners and key stakeholders by quantifying our impact on people and communities
- Maintain and build rapport with senior public and private stakeholders to formulate strong, long-term business relationships
- Contribute to thought leadership opportunities and public policy dialogues on inclusive growth and economic advancement.
- Lead a high-performing cross functional team that can deliver on short term revenue targets while advancing the team’s long-term vision for impact
- 10+ years of relevant experience in public sector, partnerships, and/or general management roles
- Proven track record of building and scaling new businesses and revenue streams
- You are a self-starter - you have a bias towards action and excel in a fast-paced, quickly changing/evolving business
- You are a problem solver - you have a talent for managing complex projects, driving high-level goals into actionable plans, and enjoy implementing processes.
- You have a proven ability to deliver outstanding results in a timely manner using a strong sense of focus, organization, and meticulous attention to detail
- You are a relationship-builder - you can motivate people at all levels. You build sustainable relationships, manage a team, influence stakeholders, and inspire others
- You have a data-driven mindset, strong business judgment, and proven ability to perform analysis, draw key insights, and form and execute a strategy
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and practice - you enjoy working as part of a small team, rapidly iterating on strategy, and getting your hands dirty to build something great
- You have a passion for Coding Dojo’s efforts to strengthen regional talent ecosystems, drive economic mobility, and expand access to careers in technology
- Must have reliable internet and equipment to perform all job duties