Head of Global Sales Strategy and Execution
Bizagi is looking for a creative and collaborative Chief Revenue Officer to provide strategic leadership for the go-to-market team and define, develop and deliver revenue expansion globally.
To succeed with that you will;
· Collaborate across the organisation including the Customer Services and Product teams to optimize customer journeys and lead to improved customer outcomes
· Drive ARR and revenue growth
· Partner with the CMO to develop and package solutions, target strategic accounts and prospects and increase size and quality of the pipeline.
· Identify and develop revenue models both directly and through the partner ecosystem to drive near and long-term revenue, profit and ROI globally.
· Drive regional go-to-market strategy; US - penetrate the market; EMEA – continued growth and penetration; Latam – profitable growth
· Work closely with the CEO and CFO on the development of new revenue models and the infrastructure required for their implementation.
· Create the infrastructure (operational models) for accelerated growth and value
creation both strategically and tactically whilst providing clear direction and leadership to achieve short, medium and long-term revenue targets for the business
· Present insights and recommend improvements to internal structures and processes and drive the follow-through on those recommendations to ensure smooth execution with multiple cross-functional partners.
· Lead and develop high-performing teams to execute on strategies and methodologies that drive results
· Serve as a key and active member of the leadership team presenting regularly to the Board
· Be responsible for annual fiscal planning and execution including org structure, financial goal setting, quota setting, and market segmentation
To support you;
· You have 7 direct reports (4 x Regional Sales VPs, VPs of Partner & Alliances, Solution Consulting and Customer Success)
· You will be part of the Executive Leadership Team alongside the CMO, CFO, VP, HR and report directly to the CEO
You will have;
· At least 10 years’ experience in sales and partner management with progressively senior roles with;
· At least 3 years’ experience in a strategic position within the process automation space
· Demonstrated experience and success leading and scaling a US/global multicultural sales function for a platform software organization from $30+M to $100+M.
· Track record of overachievement of revenue targets
· Experience leading and implementing customer journey programs
· Experience managing a P&L
· BA/ BS Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business or a related field
You will demonstrate the ability to be;
· Always focused on doing what’s right for the customer and the business with high energy and contagious enthusiasm. Willing to take on the tough projects and challenges to support the growth of the business.
· Visionary and entrepreneurial. Must have the ability to challenge the norm and the ability and energy to drive growth and improvement in the organization
· Analytical - will solicit input and use data to support decision-making and will manage by KPIs
· Practical - possessing business acumen, strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills.
· Working effectively in an evolving environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches. Able to see the big picture while also being hands-on and in the details.
· Commercially minded, to balance short- and long-term objectives and understand how to transform and scale a business
· Organized with the ability to implement systems and process to bring structure to a function whilst retaining the flexibility required to manage effectively in a business undergoing growth and change
· Setting extremely high standards for self and team. Providing strong leadership but encouraging input from the team in the decision-making process and possesses good team-building skills
· Setting goals and drives to fulfillment. Takes responsibility for actions and for outcomes
· Pro-active in hiring, developing and motivating a winning team
· A change agent – must proactively and passionately support, manage and drive all change initiatives with a can-do attitude and help to win the hearts and minds of peers, colleagues and team members to help drive the changes required
· Adept at collaborating with marketing, product and professional services teams
· Comfortable speaking to a range of audiences as well as writing clearly, concisely and compellingly. An active listener who seeks out the views of others.
· Quantitative skills to make data-driven decisions and reporting
· Excellent interpersonal skills will be needed in order to build the strong relationships that will be critical to the success of this role
· Must be able to work effectively at all levels and with an international workforce. Will have the gravitas, charisma and knowledge to be credible in all business situations
· Ability to develop effective working relations with colleagues, partners and distributors across different functions, office locations and time zones
· Positive, pragmatic approach and the ability to thrive under pressure of constant change and moving objectives
· Will be driven by a sharp sense of customer focus and will strive to deliver service levels that set the benchmark for the industry
· High level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness with a strong work ethic that holds ethics and honesty in highest regard
· Team player who enjoys and encourages a collaborative approach
· Highly self-motivated and objective driven.
· Strongly performance orientated and accountable
· Will be culturally sensitive and a real ‘culture builder’
Who is Bizagi?
Bizagi is a leader in intelligent process automation. We help organizations to transform into digital businesses. Our process automation platform connects people, applications, devices, and information to deliver the engaging experience that today’s customers demand. Fueled by a community of 1 million users, Bizagi powers enterprises worldwide, including adidas, BAE Systems, and Old Mutual.
Our Vision – The world is now entering the age of intelligent automation. It will happen faster and have a greater impact than the industrial revolution. Our vision is to be the platform of choice, enabling the agility organizations need to compete.
Our Mission – To help our customers to transform into intelligent digital businesses.
Valid through: 11/18/2020