You’ll lead the building, prioritization, budgeting, and resourcing of our content investments and develop a content strategy & roadmap that serves our business’ needs. You’ll partner closely with department leads to ensure we have a cohesive and effective content strategy that sets us up to scale as we enter new categories and broaden the role of content within the business. You’ll bring together content across the full customer journey and educate the business on the value and influence of a seamless end-to-end educational experience for our customers — attracting new prospects to Vista, engaging them as part of the community, educating them about our products, and ultimately connecting with them on a personal level as they grow their businesses with us.
What You Will Do:
- Craft a long-term vision for content at Vistaprint that defines content marketing as a best-in-class differentiator for our company. Look for opportunities to shape content into a strategic moat for the business, owning everything from the strategy to execution and performance.
- Own all aspects of content development and shape what a content organization should look like, including the teams that are experts in writing, acquisition, lead nurturing, subject matter knowledge, and production.
- Develop a content roadmap that aligns to our goals and buyer’s needs.
- Lead content insights, measurement, and performance; ultimately leading all decisions on how to build and scale our audience content engine and demonstrating value to the organization.
- Direct on the growth strategy for organic traffic across Vistaprint’s corporate website and content websites, partnering with the team that owns SEO and the roadmap to acquire new organic leads.
- Direct a team that can expand content output to new channels, audiences, demographics, locales, user preferences and/or situations. Partner with leaders across the organization to develop unique, relevant, and valuable content.
- Serve as a champion for content within Vistaprint, be a representative to the executive team, and collaborate cross-functionally with other teams and departments like product and partner marketing, customer success and education, PR and comms, and sales.
At Vistaprint, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don't hesitate to apply even if you don't meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- Experience leading content marketing strategy.
- Passionate about building successful content programs that build brand awareness, drive growth, and provide value to an audience.
- Experience growing traffic, lead generation, and audience engagement through unique, relevant, and sophisticated content programs.
- Understanding of SEO foundations and ultimately know how to best set up our content and websites for success in search.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills. You are just as comfortable giving a presentation to the CEO as you are speaking with an engineer, a designer, or a copywriter.
- Naturally self-directed, operate at a high cadence, and enthusiastic about building and managing high-performing remote teams..