- Job ID: 18020509
The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) function isresponsible for strategic and operational management of the technology environment supporting Citi’s Global Consumer Technology (GCB) function. Keyresponsibilities of the CTO include: enterprisearchitecture governance; technology innovation, strategy and roadmap development; software development technology, process and design standards; performance engineering and testing; development operations (devops) strategy and execution; operational management and optimization ofinfrastructure in conjunction with CTI; and production management of GCB’s global applicationportfolio.
- The Business Management Executive Support Analyst will report to the CTO Head of Business, Demand and Project Management and work in conjunction with business partners, control organizations and the CTO leadership team to execute CTO’s strategic priorities, ensure a high standard of operational governance is in place and lead the agenda for Executive Support, including communications, training, employee engagement and operational reporting across CTO. The Business Management Executive Support Analyst will be the custodian of the CTO communications plan, employee engagement strategy and periodic operating reports, set and govern attainment of all reporting related KPI’s and timelines.
- Development and orchestration of CTO’s communication plan including key interventions such as town halls, round tables, meet me sessions and extended leadership calls; key updates on goals, objectives and scorecard progress strategic and operational improvement initiatives; structuring, planning and control of business plan execution and proactive management of issues/risks that may impact business plan success.
- Implementation of a high standard of governance across strategic, operational, architectural, risk and financial dimensions of performance required to achieve GCB business objectives and the objectives of the CTO function; ensuring a coordinated and consistently high standard of governance globally, regionally and within each CTO function.
- Planning and orchestration of CTO’s agenda for stakeholder and employee engagement and communication with the goal of achieving a high standard of employee engagement, cultivating and promoting the brand of CTO and fostering a culture of innovation, commercial savvy, dependability, pragmatism and excellence.
- Executive support for the Global CTO, principal delegate for strategic and operational governance and facilitation/coordination across the CTO leadership team; tracking/co-ordination of ad-hoc ask/initiatives; ensuring smooth operational, co-ordination and communication across the CTO leadership team.
- Primary contact for one or more CTO leadership team members for all Business Management Services across workforce, finance, governance and executive support.
5+years in technology/engineering analyst roles withinfinancialservices or a related industry.
- Strong executive-level communication skills; both in writing and verbally.
- Demonstrated ability to work with broad range of functional teams and executives. Commercially savvy and experienced in formulating and executing innovative commercial arrangements for products and/or services.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and proven ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels within an organization.
- Ability to take assignment from Sr. directors and work independently to frame material and/or manage resolution
- Strong attention to detail will assist in data quality control and documentation consistency
- Ability to drive resolving business issues and implementing solutions in areas that include organizational effectiveness /development, strategic planning, or process improvement
- Self-directed, motivated and managed; ability to deal with imperfect information, decision and drive to successful conclusions.
- Comfortable working in fast paced environment and ability to handle constant pressure, juggle multiple demands.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and forming logical actions as result
- Demonstrated ability to work across organizational boundaries.
- Excellent relationship management skills with business units.
The successful candidatewill posses the following leadership/personal qualities:
- Be creative, energetic and passionate, driven by the desire to achieve a world-class standard of performance and exceptional customer experience.
- Be an intelligent risk taker, someone who challenges the status quo, operates across boundaries and seeks win-win outcomes.
- Possess uncompromising ethics, unwavering integrity and the confidence and conviction to live and uphold the values of Citi.
- Be decisive and balanced in decision making; balancing strategic vs. tactical and risk vs. cost vs. speed to arrive at pragmatic and sustainable solutions.
- Span boundaries to draw into Citi the best possible insight, experience and technology capability from current and potential partner organizations.
- Be disciplined in execution; retaining tight governance over multiple dimensions of performance; ensuring commitments are understood and met.
- Be an outstanding leader of people able to create a compelling vision and deeply engage, inspire and motivate people to achieve beyond their own expectations.