Make a Difference
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products, to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Here's how this role will help:
- Work with Global ERP leader and IT leadership to develop effective ERP strategy for Mylan. Provide program management support for major ERP projects. Work with the global ERP leader in developing an effective resource management model. As a trusted advisor to IT leadership, partner with other executives to drive substantial business transformation.
- Responsible for all aspects of resource management and planning for the global ERP team. Provide leadership to support the implementation of SAP initiatives in support of the business objectives and drives efficient and effective technology service and support in alignment with Mylan's mission.
- Lead the development of the strategic 5-year roadmap for SAP. Manage the 5-year strategic technology master plan describing (harmonize, standardize, and rationalize) of the multiple instances of SAP System.
- Accountable for budget including all procurement of external resources in line with the procurement guidelines and agreements.
- Create and Sign off on project charters before submission to the governance body regarding ERP systems.
- Establish program governance structure in partnership with business facing IT teams and the GIDC team.
- Responsible for managing resource assignments of the persons working on ERP initiatives.
- Work with the ERP leader and other IT leads in developing a prioritized SAP project portfolio for each budget year.
- Assist the ERP leader in designing appropriate technical solutions in SAP to meet business needs.
- Accountable for helping the global ERP leader establish business relationship with IT leads, regional and functional leads, and relevant business. Actively partner with the other IT leads, regional and functional leads to support the understanding of business capability needs, scoping, design, and deployment.
Make Our Values Your Values
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a specialization in Management, Engineering or Computer Science required. Master’s Degree preferred. A minimum of 10 years of experience in a large multinational publicly traded company. Related experience and/or education may be considered.
- Previous experience working in the pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- Must have knowledge of how to drive the IT vision and demonstrate responsibility for delivering IT solutions. Excellent working knowledge of technologies and business.
- High degree of process and service orientation. Strong financial skills and business acumen. Ability to build relationships with business partners and to influence within both IT & business communities.
- Strategic thinker with ability to quickly grasp business strategy and develop IT direction to match.
- Outstanding leadership skills including mentoring, teambuilding, motivation, and collaboration.
- Must have large, global systems deployment, support, change management, and ongoing enhancement experience including but not limited to Hyperion, SAP BI/BO, EAI application suites. Shared service delivery and SaaS model.
- Ability to present to high level of the organization and groups outside of the organization.
- Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is required.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 35,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.