Fidelity is embarking on a multi-year journey to establish an Enterprise product organization that will unify our Marketing and Communication Technology capabilities across Fidelity! We believe this unification in conjunction with investments in best of breed capabilities will transform Fidelity into a customer-backed, data-driven, digital-first and efficient Modern Marketer and Communicator.
We seek a highly seasoned Marketing Technology Product Executive to join the Product Leadership cohort for this Enterprise product organization. This Product Executive will lead a unified Content Management, Content Delivery and Taxonomy Product group that will serve all business lines within Fidelity. They will lead the assessment of the current platform capabilities across Fidelity for this product area, propose a roadmap for convergence into a unified set of capabilities and lead the enterprise convergence into the unified target state. This Product executive will partner with other MarTech leaders in the organization to provide relevant messaging across various channels to enhance customer engagement.
Are you the business leader we seek?Responsibilities:
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Lead the assessment of existing Content Management/Delivery/Taxonomy capabilities at Fidelity and drive gathering of destination state needs for these capabilities from key business lines
- Define the destination platform view for Content Management and Content Delivery, and secure consensus for convergence from business line representatives
- Assess and recommend the destination Team organization construct for Content Management, Delivery and Content Strategy/Taxonomy capabilities
- Identify and staff the Enterprise content management, content delivery and taxonomy capability squads using internal and external talent
- Lead the convergence of the various content management, delivery and taxonomy platforms across Fidelity's key business lines into a common set of capabilities for the Enterprise
- Lead migration of content and digital assets as appropriate
- Ensure appropriate change management and training strategies are in place for organization readiness
- Establish and run a Steering Group across the organization for this product area - steering group must be comprised of marketing and technology partners from key business lines
- Partner with Engineering to create a roadmap for this Product function and ensure resource planning and feature delivery are in alignment with the roadmap.
- You bring 10+ years of progressive experience in Delivery or Product Ownership of Marketing Technology or Communication solutions
- 3+ years as a leader responsible for delivery of Content Management and Content Delivery solutions (ex: Adobe Experience Manager, SDL Tridion, Sitecore, etc.) that power reusable content across multi-channel, high traffic customer experiences
- 3+ years as a leader responsible for delivery of Digital Asset Management solutions
- 2+ years of experience with Content Taxonomy or Ontology capabilities is highly desirable but not a must
- Experience in integrating Content Management and Delivery capabilities with complementary Digital Marketing capabilities (ex: Adobe Experience Platform, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Cloud, Mobile platforms, etc.)
- Ability to craft a roadmap that is based on a robust Enterprise intake and prioritization process; delivers incremental value at a regular cadence through an iterative approach
- Experience in Agile-based delivery model
- Ability to lead build vs. buy discussions and vendor product assessments based on requirements
- Experience in cloud-hosted solutions; AWS experience ideal
- General manager level skills in vision and expectation setting; inspire and mobilize teams with diverse skills to deliver
- Ability to balance and lead deep conversations at the intersection of Marketing outcomes, Product Ownership, Engineering and Architecture.
- Executive presence - ability to influence and advise senior marketing and technology leaders in the organization
- Ability to attract, hire and grow a high performing team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies. Highly articulate; makes arguments in a compelling, data-driven manner
- Demonstrable experience in global product delivery settings
- Experience handling vendor relationships and influencing their platform roadmap
- Ideal candidate will have financial services, media & entertainment or retail industry experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in marketing, computer science or a related field
At Fidelity, we are passionate about making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want! We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associate for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com. Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at email@example.com or call 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2 if you would like to request an accommodation.Certifications:Company Overview
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients' money. Join Us
At Fidelity, you'll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples' lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. And you don't need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity-we offer a range of opportunities for learning and growth so you can build the career you've always imagined. We welcome associates from different backgrounds and with different perspectives to help us innovate and make a difference for our customers and our communities.
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2.