We're looking for a seasoned and proven marketing leader to own and drive the product positioning, messaging, packaging, enablement, and product launches for the Atlassian Cloud platform. Reporting to the Head of Cloud Marketing, you will lead, manage and continue to build a team of product marketers, working closely with other organizations such as Product Management, Corporate Marketing, Channel, Industry Analysts and Press.
Are you an especially talented, hands-on product marketer with strong leadership and entrepreneurial skills? Do you want to lead an existing and established, but transforming product set, as well as build and evangelize the vision for the Atlassian Cloud platform. Do you love working creatively with team members to bring new initiatives into market? Do you have experience crafting performance-based integrated campaigns across multiple touchpoints? If so, let's talk.
More about the team
The Cloud Platform Product Marketing team is responsible for the development and execution of Company’s platform & solutions marketing strategy: from market analysis to value proposition development; from positioning and messaging to creating content and collateral; from outbound communications to customer and partner engagement. This team maximizes our products' potential, in order to delight our users and accelerate Atlassian’s growth. The head of this team will be a domain and subject matter expert in the SaaS platform space, and have the track record to prove it.
More about you
On your first day we'll expect you to have:
- Well-rounded execution of overall marketing strategy and go-to-market plan of an enterprise SaaS platform.
- 10 or more years of relevant marketing experience in positioning and communicating the value proposition of platforms, solutions, and services to customers and partners.
- Experience analyzing the sales cycle and channel mix, and the ability to formulate ideas and approaches to optimize the platform adoption process.
- The skills to drive the development of core marketing materials including master messaging documents, all website messaging and deliverables, video demos and tutorials, enablement tools, such as case studies, presentations, white papers, newsletters, etc.
- Developing and executing an innovative communications strategy to reach the broadest possible customer audience and influence virally.
More about the benefits
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, five paid volunteer days a year for your favorite cause, plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations with sit/stand desks, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years, generous employer-paid insurance coverage (medical, dental, and vision) for you and your family, 401k matching and more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Trello, and now Stride. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.